Wanted FJ60 Manual (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hard Top Parts Needed

I need the right and left hard top sides from a 77 or newer fj40. Mine have some rust issues. If you have a set that are in good condition please let me know.

Thanks

John :)

john@vickracing.com

Last edited:
Needed fj40 wiper motor cover.

I'm in search of the wiper motor cover from a 77 or newer fj40. It must be in good condition with no rust. Please email me with what to have.

thanks

John
john@vickracing.com

Drivers door needed

I'm in search of a drivers door for a 77 or later fj40. I am looking for a clean rust free door without dents. Please email me with what you have.

thanks

john

john@vickracing.com

Rear passenger side ambi door needed

I'm in search of the right rear ambulance door for a 77 or later fj40. The door must be rust and dent free. surface rust is ok. No holes. Email me with what you got.

Thanks

John
john@vickracing.com

Front bib panel needed

I'm in search of the front bib panel(holds the headlights) for a 79 or newer fj40. It must be in good condition with no rust or dents. I will also need the headlight bezel. Light surface rust is ok. Please email me what you have.

Thanks

John

john@vickracing.com

Last edited:
i got the one ton axles under it motor mts cut out the rusty floor. then some a hole crossed the center line and hit me head on have not touched it since still have most of the old drive train just thinking about sell it off

Not to steal the thread, but shoot me an email or PM with details and price and pics. That is if Radd Cruisers doesn't mind. ;)

I have a set too sitting on the side of the house, wheels and tires. The wheels are Land Cruiser, the tires are nothing special. Let me know if things don't work out with Nuclearlemon.

CALIPERS and rotors!

NEED

mini toy SAF calipers, also might be interested in LATE 4runner calipers big pistons.
IFS calipers if they are dirt cheap.

ROTORS

none vented mini, or just about any vented cruiser rotors, not sure if later models fj80 and up work? research.

GOOD CHEAP USED is what the doctor ordered, CHEAP new would be next.

Please dont send me rotors past min specs on thickness, LOL>

OTHER older mcculloch chainsaws

Dont have a section for other then vehicle area

LOOKING for parts for mcculloch chainsaws, parts saws, or cheap saws

i have 1-10, 2-10, mac 10-10 and pro mac 10-10, some other models the parts can interchange with what i have.

later chain brake saws a plus but not needed.
Might also be interested in bigger saws.

NEED to be steel or metal saws!!!!! i do not like the newer plastic stuff.
dirt cheap I will take good sized plastic saws.

LET me know what you got.

i've got a nice Stihl farm boss.... you could borrow... it's not for sale but runs real nice an such... give me a call on the cell

dan

LOL< mine is kind of a collection thing, extra parts, spares and trying to get one together for a buddy for little $$$$.

I have two that run great!, one that wants to but the damn thing is being the hugest pain in my ass. and another just waiting on a part (if i find one). THE Huge pain one, I could have built a V8 installed it, wired it, started it and drove it with less time and headaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why dont these things come with real engines and 4 barrel carbs. LOL

love to hate thing i guess.

i'll be parting two 76 cruiser discs in another week or two if you're interested in those discs.

cruisers to look at

Todd,
I also am considering the sale of a couple of fj40's I have'nt let this out yet. I would like to sell to a WI or IL person. Avoid the shipping hassles. I do have other parts for the FJ60. I could make you a package deal on the rest of the truck. Let me know.
Tim

I have a set that need a little body work. You can have them both for $75 + shipping.

Distributor Needed

I am looking for a used distributor for a 77 fj-40. The one I have currently is a piece and is worn out. In fact it is not even a lancruiser dist., which is probably the problem. If any of you have an old distributor laying about from a conversion or such let me know. I am located in Utah if that helps.

as in sliding side windows?

SOR and MAF have them, I got a set I planed on installing but prolly never will. All the AUssie sliders will need some work before they are worth putting in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom