Wanted FJ60 Manual (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i really need

changing some stuff and i need a toyota power steering box from a 4x4 solid axle truck between years 79-84 any condition i can trade a 71 steering box if you want it also other wise cash strait up.

thanks mike

fj60 Springs & Shocks

Needs good springs for my 86 fj60. Fine with stock springs or something up to a 2.5" lift. Nothing fancy just a daily driver for my family and don't really want to spend a ton of money.

Will probably go with an OME setup if I can't find anything on the lists since LiquidOffroad has an OME setup for $1250. Reasonable considering what you get.

I really don't want a rough ride but something that doesn't lean over hard on the corners and has rear springs that are almost completely flat.

I'm at zip 83843, Moscow Idaho.

thanks,
mike

Mud flap - passenger side, rear

I melted mine due to not aiming the exhaust properly. If you have one to sell/trade/barter, let me know.

Thanks.

Ali
alia176atyahoo.com

Re:Mud flap - passenger side, rear

What you got to trade?

Re:need fj62 parts

Hey man you can pull them off any 4runner in a junk yard .... acctualy toyota used them on bunch of cars.... they have little vaccum hose attachment points and a red plug on one anda blue on on the other

dan

Clean factory harness

Please email me if you have a clean wiring harness for sale. The one I have has been jerry-rigged pretty bad. I live in Southern NJ so if your not within 2hrs, I will need it shipped.

Thanks!
Yo Han
jkim589108@aol.com

Need: Oil pan & exhaust manifold

Would like to find an exhaust manifold to fit my 74 2F engine. This is the one piece manifold. Heat riser need not be present or working.

As well: NEED to find a NON-LEAKER oil pan. Already bought one, put it on and it leaks! Looked nice but I think the PO may have had it on an engine wich was sat on floor and the weld(s) cracked, as the pan looked sweet.

Please contact me via email as the notifications sometimes have not been working.
indwis@excel.net

Thanks!

Engine dies during acceleration

I'm buying a 1971 fj40 with known mechanical problems -
Stock F155 engine that does not knock or smoke, it ides ok and starts good, etc...

I am being told that it dies (or almost dies - runs really, really rough) under acceleration. Running it slow down the road seems to be ok, but when you press down on the accelerator (mid-range for example) it bogs down and almost dies.

Any ideas -
Vacuum advance ?
Distributor ?
Carb ?

Thanks
Mike@logic2.com

2F ('84 FJ60) Cylinder head needed

There's a rebulit one on eBay right now for under $300, already done....F2

FJ 40 carburator 10/72 f engine

I have two spare carbs off F2 series, mid 70's---would swap either for a Holley or Weber with adaptor plate to try....off road use for my old FJ55--have rebuild kits, but not put in.

Rear window FJ55

Looking for a functional rear window assembly for a '77 FJ55; have glass OK....innerds are DOA. Also need a few spare window crank handles for the same.

Need: Oil pan & exhaust manifold

I have a spare engine from a '77 , F2 series, for parts...bought it for the carb....

xzibit's home address

if you or any one you know has the location of the notorious 'x to the z to the ibit',
let me know so i can go kick him in the face for messin up that cruiser (or messing with it at all...)

malphrus
jmalphr@clemson.edu

xzibit's home address

lol.... when you get it, gimme a call, we might as well drop by West Coast Craptums and take care of those retards too :slap:

Re:xzibit's home address

I agree, $21,000 later It was more capable before. I loved the contradictions. They didn't see a need for an axe and shovel but they slap on a winch/and jerry can???? 18" rims = bent rims.

norv

Re:xzibit's home address

Not defending what was done - but from the perspective of THE OWNER, she was more than pleased. You are looking at the vehicle as a more than capable off-road vehicle, she, IMHO, was not and only wanted nicer transportation. To her credit, she did seem aware of the Landcruiser's cabability and prowess as well as xzibit. He DID mention that Landcruisers were bulletproof. hehehe

Have to agree about the winch. Gabriela (owner) will probably never have the need for a winch in Santa Monica, CA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom