Wanted FJ60 Manual (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2F Carb

Sorry but mine is gone. I did see on Ebay though two or
three carbs for later model 2F motors. Just thought i would
let ya know
JimK

Birfield

Trevor-be careful here. The birf you need is a '76-'78. They are longer than the later 40's/60's/mini's which are all the same. You can use a later birf, but you will need to grind your housing to fit and use a fender washer instead of a c-clip on the outside. I would call Cruiserparts.net and get one or two from them, but specify the year carefully. Happy birthday.

WTB: FJ40 TOP GLASS (all of it)

BMAN, PMed you with the pics. Forward Air will work.

WTB: FJ40 TOP GLASS (all of it)

I HAVE ALL 5 PIECES OUT OF A 1973 HARDTOP AND A GOOD LIFT GATE ALONG WITH OTHER GOOD PARTS OFF OF A 73 FJ AND A 71 FJ YOU CAN REPLY HERE OR CALL ME AT 304-692-9263

Birfield

The longs are the same as late FJ40 ('79 up), FJ60, FJ62, and all minis. I just put Longs on my 40 and swapped over to a complete FJ60 knuckle/brakes/steering arm/Aisin hubs. Broke 'em in but didn't break 'em on the Rubicon last weekend.

Gas Tank & Brake line fitting

Hey sent you an email.

turn signal wanted

[quote author=71-CRUISER link=board=6;threadid=16451;start=msg164189#msg164189 date=1085577298]
MCFJ40

If rod doesnt want the turn signals i am interested. please send me some pictures. michael.harness@ferguson.com

thanks

michael
[/quote]

Allready sold and shipped. No more layin around...sorry.

WEATHER CAP COVER for distributor needed

Lookin' to find the weather cap cover for my distributor on my '84 FJ60. It's the cover that goes on over the cap on the distrubutor. I never knew the thing existed until recently. Anybody got one kickin' around?

It's item #75 seen in the pic below:

022_ele.gif

-Ferg-

They don't really do anything Ferg. Dust collector's, aren't watertight and the snaps kinda suck. I took mine off my 62 and I think Lowtide took his off too.

40 ubolt locator

I'm hoping someone has a 40 series housing around (any year) and wouldn't mmind grinding off the u bolt locator plate found on the top of the passenger side front axle, for me. I want to use this to help keep my u bolts parallel on the spring over I'm getting ready to do on my FJ62. Any help or suggestions where I can find one would be great. The following picture shows the part I'm after circled in red. Thanks, Nick

FJ60 fuel sending unit

1987 fj60 gas gauge pegged on E. I'm pretty sure it's the FSU, does someone have one for sale?

I've got used one that is missing a snap, but should work good enough. The only thing this cover would do is help keep water from splashing on your distributor, but it definately won't keep it out if you submerge the engine.

Does $10 shipped sound OK?

need a carb for F engine

i need a carb for my 63 FJ40's single F. stock or weber it doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom