Wanted FJ60 Manual (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2F in Windy City or UP area

A buckeye motor? good thing it's not for my rig. :D I could see it now, might get me where I'm goin' until I go home to Ann Arbor, then it would quit in sight of the Big House. ;)

I'll pass it along to my buddy, he went to Northwestern so he won't care.

Gears for my FJ-60

Still looking for a set.

Need 40th anniversary floormats tan

Need some tan 40th anniv. floormats anyone got these laying around? Most likley I'm gonna have a tough time trying to find these.

Thanks,
Nick Martinez

Wanted-Sm465 or 420

I'm looking for a sm465 or sm420 with bellhousing and flywheel. I live in pa, and would like to avoid shipping if possible. Drop me a email if you can help me out. Thanks, Pete

Re:75 or pre-75 hardtop for an fj40

Residual,
I've got one that's all taken apart in my garage, the top shell is rough and may be going on my 40-trailer. The sides are clean with one small dent. I have a very clean rear hatch to go with it. You could also call Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters. I think he has a few lying around. He's between salt lake and lehi if I remember right.

Trent

Re:95 mudflaps

FYI, I e-mailed cruiserparts.net this week for the same thing, they replied that they didn't currently have any.

$45-60 each side from dealer.

95 mudflaps

They had them when i email'd them last week. Bought mine through a way better source though ;).thx Dano

exhaust manifold

hi my name is martin. im looking for a exhaust manifold for a 76'-79' california model. anyone out there? :D

exhaust manifold

Good luck, those things are scarce. I had a line on one locally but it was cracked. I'm using the SOR smog headers as a substitute.

Early One Barrel Carb

I need an early one barrel carb for parts. This is the rectangular sight glass w/ no solenoid model. Any condition - but I would like the butterflies, sight glass and float to be OK.

Thanks,

Haynes Manual

Hi All :D

I am looking for a used hHaynes LAndcruiser manual I believ the year is 68-81 I think? If anyone has one for sale please post or email me. Thanks

Early One Barrel Carb

Is a 1965 era the one ya' need?
Butch

Parts

Thanks I checked it out. Is that all of the parts you have or just what you have pics of?

Haynes Manual

Don't have an extra, and I don't think it is the best manual out there, but it adds a little bit. Just, if you're not aware, there's virtually always a copy or two available on EBay, under "FJ 40 manual".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom