Wanted FJ60 / FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Looking for a clean rig that's ready to drive. I don't need a project, I'd love to have something that's daily drivable. We want to use it for camping and trips. Looking to stay under 20k. Looking to buy quick.

If it has an H55 that's a huge plus.

Thanks!

Mine for sale is 22k but, super clean and ready to go. For more info, feel free to message me.

1984 FJ60. 4” lift. All factory original otherwise.

Located in NY.

Mine is daily driveable, very clean inside, is a strong runner, and trail ready. Last piece of the puzzle is paint. But there’s some room in the budget to do that at $16k.

Looking for a clean rig that's ready to drive. I don't need a project, I'd love to have something that's daily drivable. We want to use it for camping and trips. Looking to stay under 20k. Looking to buy quick.

Thanks!
Reach out to @overton

You will have to up your budget, but he has a nice H55 V8 driver that would fit your needs perfectly

Thanks!
I have an ‘87 fj60 with an H55, brand new OME lift, brand new BFG all-terrain tires, body has very minimal rust, frame has some scaling but is overall in good shape, seat fabric is in good shape. AC needs to be charged. 285k on odometer. located in NJ

I have an 85 that is ready to go.

95AF2958-24FB-41DD-BCFF-360AD952E5B9.jpeg

7C38F640-5BEF-47EF-9AD0-21F33550C26C.png

A6D08D6E-7266-4D80-961B-28FFFF8B4ED7.png

B951477E-BED9-4BE2-9103-52F342E0D099.png

C3D83A2E-F137-4A57-B836-D0F85654DE00.jpeg

I stepped away everyone, I'm still looking, I had some stuff come up. STILL IN THE MARKET!
Mine is still for sale. I am open to negotiating a price. PM me if you are interested.

I have a 1986 for sale that sounds like what you are looking for. My post is a few threads down. I've owned it for 15 years and daily drive it when the weather is good.

Last edited:
I stepped away everyone, I'm still looking, I had some stuff come up. STILL IN THE MARKET!
I haven't listed mine yet but I'll let you know what I have. 86. Desmogged. 275k mi, 2f rebuilt about 20k mi ago. 4 speed. Two complete sets of OEM wheels, one set has studded snow tires. Quick-n-easy vintage racks. Iron pig seats. OG seats as well. Spent a couple of grand on LED lights, H4 headlights and relay, replaced some window seals, wiper upgrade, euro mirrors, etc.
I had planned on listing for $19.5k/BO. I have all the receipts 2in thick going back to the original owner.

I haven't listed mine yet but I'll let you know what I have. 86. Desmogged. 275k mi, 2f rebuilt about 20k mi ago. 4 speed. Two complete sets of OEM wheels, one set has studded snow tires. Quick-n-easy vintage racks. Iron pig seats. OG seats as well. Spent a couple of grand on LED lights, H4 headlights and relay, replaced some window seals, wiper upgrade, euro mirrors, etc.
I had planned on listing for $19.5k/BO. I have all the receipts 2in thick going back to the original owner.
Pictures?

Last edited:
$18.5k, H55F, just drove to colorado and back.

Pictures? 417-880-XXXX
Cybersecurity tip, don't post personal info on public forums.

There are automated scrapers that pull this info from websites running all the time.

Eiter PM, or if you must do the Craigslist trick "444-555-1 two three four" etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom