Wanted FJ60 Exhaust Manifold For 2F Engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have several sets in des moines if you want to drive over and pick one - PM me

Thanks for the help everybody. This place is amazing. I ended up purchasing one from JDBLTD. Thanks Dave!

But if anybody has a exhaust flange with a short piece of exhaust pipe connected to it. If I can find one, it will save me making one from scratch.

I believe @ToyotaMatt , cruiseroutfitters and SOR all sell flanges you can have a shop weld downpipe to for a starter section.
I have a headpipe from a 76 Cali-spec listed that will work , just angled slightly differently because of the Cali spec manifold. $200 plus the ride.

Thanks for the help everybody. This place is amazing. I ended up purchasing one from JDBLTD. Thanks Dave!

But if anybody has a exhaust flange with a short piece of exhaust pipe connected to it. If I can find one, it will save me making one from scratch.
I believe @ToyotaMatt , cruiseroutfitters and SOR all sell flanges you can have a shop weld downpipe to for a starter section.
I have a headpipe from a 76 Cali-spec listed that will work , just angled slightly differently because of the Cali spec manifold. $200 plus the ride.

Hello Jeff ,

I offer a complete all inclusive 2F exhaust manifold down pipe flange kit form kit that takes a few of the best possible Late Model Toyota OEM parts and blends them with my thicker then stock original period correct water 💦 jetted 3-bolt reproduction flange .

We water jet ✈️ cut ours so the metallurgy remains sound and ready for your MIG welder heat applied only once …

ALL other parts in our kit are 💯 % oem TOYOTA Japan 🇯🇵 spec. and are specifically chosen for there unique modern materials and design features ..

- longer studs , that have the desirable hand-drive male TORX feature and the special Toyota factory applied orange 🍊 combo anti-sieze that liquefies for a moment as the friction from hand-drive install occurs aids in that process

- the 3 flange nuts use modern features of the 2 kerf cuts that create the anti-vibrate off detail and the HAT flange is SMOOTH not serrated , this flat metal total wide base contact surface detail spreads the load of compression in a wider area , hence you flange will NOT warp if you were to simply use a regular hex nut and old skool spring washer approach here …

- the aqua-marine color gasket is simply the most up to date modern rendition of what toyota has to offer globally for. a 2F , there heavy duty and tough as nails if installed properly and the 3 flange nuts are tourqued
Down evenly and in a star 💫 pattern as they should just be ….

Thanks for your support
Matt

1681609093915.png

Manifold1_e300e17a-0678-45ac-91d0-62038d0f7a23_2048x.jpg

ExhaustStud2_2bfe6ee9-35e6-4702-8ac3-fdfd6f6f14cf_2048x.jpg

Exhaustmanifold3_24e8d97f-5336-4af9-9a05-47c28d30d432_2048x.jpg

DSCN9573_2048x.jpg

1681609893010.png

DSCN9574_2048x.jpg

1681610334342.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a few of the flanges you have shops weld all new pipe to. Let me know if you haven’t located one yet.

No, found one here on mud. Thanks anyway.
Click the edit button in the upper right corner and change your thread status to sold.😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom