Wanted FJ60 diesel H55f (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Getting back into the landcruiser game. Sold my 40 a few years back before I joined the military. Picked up an early bronco to play around in and I'm finally in a place where I have some time/money to build a family wagon.

Love my current bronco but its too small for the wife/dogs/and future
fam. Also not liking the 8-10 mpg.

Mainly looking for a daily driver, I understand what comes with buying a 20+ year old vehicle so I don't expect perfect as I can't afford a perfect one.

Looking to spend 8-12k possibly more for the right one.

-Mechanically sound
-Color not important as I plan to paint
-Prefer little to no rust
-diesel (plan to move back to the republic of CA) currently in gulfport,MS
-5 speed, not 4 speed and reverse ;)
-mild lift ok nothing crazy

-most important as I no longer have a shop to work in and cant take the time to fly out and see the car in person, any rig I plan to purchase has to be inspected at a reputable shop/local member. Willing to pay half the cost of a pre-purchase inspection.

Let me know what you have!!

Thanks

I may have what you are looking for let me know if you are still looking

California-isn't this the place where there are 7 lanes of traffic doing 80+ MPH? Those 3B and 2H diesels are very slow....

This is basically what I'm looking for, only I have a bit more of a budget. Any suggestions? I'm searching craigslist across the country.

There was one FS in Honolulu for awhile. White, OME lift 2H/H55F. Unknown mileage, as it was a swap performed by Torfab in Seattle a couple years back. Asking price was 8K. Ya missed it!

Look at the Dallas Tx Craigslist there is a FJ62 that is for sale with 3B H55 for 12.5 K

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom