Wanted FJ60/62 - will travel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys,
Been a while since I've been in a landcruiser, but I'm ready to get back in one. I'm looking to see if I can seal a deal in the next 2-3 weeks before I start a new job, and I'm willing to fly to wherever and road trip it back.

That said, I'm looking for something that will be able to make that trip and be used as a reliable daily driver. I have a few picked out on CL from around the country, but I figured there's a lot of stuff on Mud that wouldn't actually be listed anywhere, and I can probably trust you guys a little more.

My budget range is anywhere from $7k to say $13 or 14K. I need something that isn't going to require work to get going, is as rust-free as possible, and has all the major components in working order (AC, 4WD, heater, lights, turn signals, etc.).

I'm definitely more prone to buy something that's a little modified, too (mild lift, bumpers, 33-35's, rack, etc.). Bonus points if you're in the west/southwest so my wife and I can roadtrip back through UT/CO/PNW, but I'll go wherever the right truck is.

Whatcha got?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom