For Sale FJ55 turn signal plastic pedestal base & grommets 1969-1974 (reproduction parts) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Year
I committed to building these for another member on the forum and I ran a few extras in an attempt to recover some of my costs. I am charging $75/pair for the plastic bases and TPU grommets. You can take OEM FJ40 turn signals (Toyota part number 81510-60140 and 81510-60200) and convert them to FJ55 turn signals with this part.

For those interested, this is a summary of the process required to build each pair of parts while maintaining the mechanical properties needed to survive in a real word application:
  • 8 hours of machine printing time in a vented 90 degree temperature controlled enclosure
  • 1 hour post build curing in a heated liquid UV bath
  • 1+ hours pre & post processing (resin preparation, resin removal / cleaning, wet sanding, application of adhesion promoter coating, primer, painting).
If anyone is interested PM me with your email address and I will send you a PayPal request. Free shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States.

If there are any questions, let me know. I am happy to help in any way I can. Thank you!

20220214_141046.jpg

20220214_141627.jpg

20220214_143736.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in, a new set of these should throw me over the top at the next Show & Shine. Besides, my wife said if I didn't spend the rest of my $5,000 budget money I'd have to turn it back in. Thanks for making these, even if I had the equipment to make them, I sure don't have the patience.

I received mine today and man are they nice. They have the locating pin, too! I was really interested in the plastic base (grommet). These are top notch for you guys wanting the best.

I received mine today and man are they nice. They have the locating pin, too! I was really interested in the plastic base (grommet). These are top notch for you guys wanting the best.
Thank you for the kind words. Parts have shipped for everyone that has paid, and I am running another small batch for those that private messaged me. Thanks again to everyone for your support.

interested in a set for a 75- 7/80 combo lamps

do u reproduce these too ?
I do, however, I use a different process for building them. I just posted them up in the classified section for you if you want to check them out. If you have any questions, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom