Fj55 parts in co (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATED

Taking two and making one...here's what's surplus so far.

Rare stuff:
Orig. working KOITO headlamp, very good, best offer
NOS speedo 1968-9/71, fits late yrs. w/cable change, best offer
NOS early tailgate lamp and gasket in orig. Toyota pkg., best offer
NOS tailgate window switch w/keys in original Toyota pkg., best offer

Very good used:
Front door glass 1975-1977 (2) $20 ea
Front door glass 1978+ (2) $20 ea
Rear door glass fixed $20
Rear door glass sliding $20
Hood hinges w/bolts (2) $20 ea
Hood latch hook $10
Hood, very good 1968-12/74 $150
Cowl vent sheetmetal $40
Tailgate shell, light rust/needs work but solid $50
Glove box door/needs pad $10
Glove box $10
Dual hi/lo horns $20
Rear heater lines $40
F starter/bench tested $20
F coil $10
NOW PARTING ALL DOORS...SHELLS $10 ea
Front inner door handles SOLD
L mid doors (2) with glass and mechanisms, solid $50
R mid door with glass and mechanisms $50
Driver door 5/77-7/80 with glass and mechanisms $50
Passenger door 5/77-78 with glass and mechanisms $50
Large battery tray assy, 15 wide and standard depth $25
Front driveshaft from '73 w/ujoints $75
Instrument cluster w/gauges $75
Winch mount, fits between and over frame rails $50
Front and rear pair of rubber '73F motor mounts, good usable condition $20

Misc parts:
FJ60 two piece jack extension $15
Head rests (2) very good, 6" post spacing $20 ea
1998 Landcruiser multipage dealer brochure, VG condition $10

All plus the ride. Offers accepted. PM for pics.

Last edited:
pics of heater lines plz.

heater line pics

PM with your email address needed if this attempt fails.
Landcruiser rear heater lines.jpg

Have the hinges you mention but they would need pin rebuilds.

Will need to take pics and post...might be the weekend before I can do that. I'll need to pull the vents.

Do the doors have the inner trim panel? I need them for the front doors. I don't care if the backer board is broken/warped/cracked so long as the vinyl is good. Post up some pics so I can see the pattern.

Could you please post pictures of the following; which I will buy if they are in good condition.

Side vent assemblies (2), including rod and vent $15 ea.

I missed these in the original post - are these the vents on the front fender, or on the rear quarter.

I will get 2nd in line if they are in decent shape..

Could you please post pictures of the following; which I will buy if they are in good condition.

Hood release assy, lever/cable/latch $25
Rear seat latch and cable $20

Pic attached. All in good condition except the driver side vent. It's operable but I didn't realize the rod and rod mount were missing. Works manually but the plastic catch the rod inserts into is broken. I'd include it at no charge if you want the rest of these items.
vents & latches 001.jpg

Hood release assy, lever/cable/latch $25
Rear seat latch and cable $20

Do the doors have the inner trim panel? I need them for the front doors. I don't care if the backer board is broken/warped/cracked so long as the vinyl is good. Post up some pics so I can see the pattern.

Charles:
Here are a couple of pics...one of each style. Vinyl is as you see it, backing boards are generally shot. If you want any/all of it, it's yours free + shipping and I'll be happy to pull the vinyl off the boards. Appreciate all you insight re: our pigs.
panels 2 001.jpg
panels 2 002.jpg

Pic attached. All in good condition except the driver side vent. It's operable but I didn't realize the rod and rod mount were missing. Works manually but the plastic catch the rod inserts into is broken. I'd include it at no charge if you want the rest of these items.

Thanks Jim, I will take all those parts. Let me know a total including shipping and how to send payment. I bet all that will fit in one of the large flat rate USPS boxes but please feel free to use your ground shipping method of choice.

parts

Thanks Jim, I will take all those parts. Let me know a total including shipping and how to send payment. I bet all that will fit in one of the large flat rate USPS boxes but please feel free to use your ground shipping method of choice.

PM sent...thanks.

Charles:
Here are a couple of pics...one of each style. Vinyl is as you see it, backing boards are generally shot. If you want any/all of it, it's yours free + shipping and I'll be happy to pull the vinyl off the boards. Appreciate all you insight re: our pigs.

The second picture is the right pattern. Are you going to be at Cruise Moab? If so, bring these along and I'll take them off your hands. They are rougher than I'd hoped and have speaker holes but we'll see what we can do.

do you have the pass side inside door mechanism (pic below) the plastic that mounts to the door and holds the handle in place has cracked
broken door handle 55.jpg

Sorry, no more inside door handles for the fronts. Have one left that I'm keeping for a spare. Do have plenty for the rear and all other mechanism pieces for window and door operations front and rear. (other than the winders and levers).
FYI, they're interchangeable side to side but not front to rear.

The second picture is the right pattern. Are you going to be at Cruise Moab? If so, bring these along and I'll take them off your hands. They are rougher than I'd hoped and have speaker holes but we'll see what we can do.

Charles...don't know my schedule yet. Would like to come to Cruise Moab to spectate for a day and if so will be happy to transport. We're about 100 mi. west. Will keep you posted and hang on to the panels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom