Wanted Fj55 glove box door cover

I’d like to make a metal cover and paint it black to match the metal part of the dash and keep the inner metal part with the shift sticker on it. Also thinking of removing the dash pad entirely since mine has more craters than the moon and then just leaving the metal all exposed. Thoughts?

I’d like to make a metal cover and paint it black to match the metal part of the dash and keep the inner metal part with the shift sticker on it. Also thinking of removing the dash pad entirely since mine has more craters than the moon and then just leaving the metal all exposed. Thoughts?
That’s what I did. I actually just installed an ABS plastic to the glove box inner metal piece And attached a handle. (Need to take a photo)

4F050FDB-BD3D-4A78-9FD1-D23044A6D0B8.jpeg

I also have a complete Denso heater, ac unit and all components needed for install. Condenser, denso compressor, engine bracket, lines, evap, blower, amplifier, heater and ducting. With all electrical connections as well. Let me know if your interseted...via email please. I'm not on mud enough!

mikescruisers@gmail.com

bobm

WTF
GREAT STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE LIVE FREE OR DIE

Mine looks aftermarket and its falling apart...I am gonna get a nice piece of wood about the same thickness of the pad, stain it near-black.

Top Bottom