FJ55, Alcans, Winch, etc.... forsale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been talked into keeping the 55.. so most of this items forsale have been either sold or retracted. thanks

Last edited:
I am interested in the springs, I will shoot you a PM

Thanks
Scott

MiniPigg,
Sorry your condition is forcing you to these extremes. Hope pig ownership finds you again soon after your move.

I can't imagine Scott would end up passing on the Alcan Springs but just in case put me down as second in line. I'll buy sight unseen with cash in hand since they were FBen's.

Any chance you have a good gas tank for that '77? Let me know.
PM'd too.

Thanks,
Norm

2nd in line if the Alcan sale falls through

Mini, am sad that you are having to let go of your pig; I know it has a ton of good stuff on it and with it.....will check around and if I hear from anyone will send them your way...........your piggy that you have put soo much into deserves a good home; hope you get better and if you are down south...........real south like AL; give me a shout;

Lou

Mini, am sad that you are having to let go of your pig; I know it has a ton of good stuff on it and with it.....will check around and if I hear from anyone will send them your way...........your piggy that you have put soo much into deserves a good home; hope you get better and if you are down south...........real south like AL; give me a shout;

Lou

Thanks bro.

btw: What is it about some people that think they can jip you down to nothing? I remember when I put the pig up for sale with all this stuff and the pig was on the road and running fine. Someone down in CO offered me 500 bucks..... lol.... I now have two more people from CO trying the same thing. Not to rag on you CO folks but this is ludicrous. It happened when I sold my Samurai and again when I put my two LJ20's up forsale. All others outside the area know a good deal when they see it.... I guess these people don't.

Ok Im done biatchin for now...

I'll take the rear reflectors and emblem badges (all).

Brian

PM Sent.

Again.

Timm

I have offered the full asking price to go pick them up when I come visit you. :) Several times. Not sure what is going n.

T

Are the springs still for sale?

I have offered the full asking price to go pick them up when I come visit you. :) Several times. Not sure what is going n.

T

Sorry... you wanted to do a package deal... like 650 for the Alcans, the brand new Goodyear 35" tires and the Split rims. It wasn't a fair deal. After that I contacted the next person in line. Whom it turned out was actually the second person.... I just got your pm before his and didnt notice until he said something. So when the deal didnt go I went to him. Again sorry for that as I thought I had written you.

How heavy is that tranny plus tcase? Are you willing to ship it? Can you send me a pm with your zip code and the weight so I can estimate shipping? This is all if you are willing to ship of course.

Im not sure on the weight. Maybe 85 to 110lbs for both?

I really didnt want to get into shipping items this large because I am unable to drive due to seizures. If you get the information and how they can be shipped then I will ask my brothernlaw to help me out. Unless they can pick them up at my home. then its just a matter of draining the lube and crating it up on a wooden crate I guess.?

my zip code is 82001.

btw.... did you want the complete transmisson and tcase with the flywheel and clutch stuff? Or was it the other transmission with the basket case tcase?

Actually I really only wanted the Alcans. I am glad you found a buyer!

Timm

Last edited:
Im not sure on the weight. Maybe 85 to 110lbs for both?

I really didnt want to get into shipping items this large because I am unable to drive due to seizures. If you get the information and how they can be shipped then I will ask my brothernlaw to help me out. Unless they can pick them up at my home. then its just a matter of draining the lube and crating it up on a wooden crate I guess.?

my zip code is 82001.

btw.... did you want the complete transmisson and tcase with the flywheel and clutch stuff? Or was it the other transmission with the basket case tcase?
No worries. I didn't think the shipping would work very well regardless. It would be way to expensive to ship it anyway. Thanks. I'll have to see if I can find one locally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom