FJ45 LWB Headache Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ45 LWB Headache Bar SOLD

I have a early model headache bar for sale for $525 plus shipping. If any of you are interested here is a picture. It will be shipped from So. Calif. 92028. If you need more pictures they are available just send me your email and I will send them to you.

bar9sm2.JPG

Cheers,

Jim
bar9sm2.JPG

Last edited:
That was fast. Why does all the kewl stuff get posted so early in the morning.

Sorry 24hrs,

It sold faster than I had thought it would. Now one wonders if it was too good of a deal.:eek: Oh well, a deal is a deal. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Jim

No need to apologise, but thanks. At least it sold and it seemed like a fair price to me.

Old Stle Headache bar

If anybody else has one out there I'd be interested.

keep checking with SOR. I was lucky enough to get one in perfect shape, just missing two upright bars for $75. An easy fix.

Thanks Duke and will do. Mine is missing the bottom cross bar and all the vertical ones. After seeing the pics in FJ45 Owners of "Topless in Nevada" I am thinking of taking it all off.

Save it!

The parts you mentioned that it is missing are well worth the effort to repair. Unlike the curved outer bar, those pieces are stright and fairly easy to either make or have a shop make for you. Old originals are too hard to come by. You may wish you did save it some time down the road....or just send that old piece of scrap to me and I will get rid of it for you.

Good luck.
Dukes ;) ;) ;)

Thanks. Is the horizontial bar (and three upright/vertical bars) box metal or are they "C" metal? Looks like I am going to follow your advice. As for sending that old piece of s***, you will have the first right of refusal if I ever decide to get rid of it.

Vertical Bars

Here is a picture of the back of the Headache Bar.

DSC00882sm.JPG

The horizontal and verticals are box.

Cheers,

Jim
DSC00882sm.JPG

Thanks Jim, I'll stay with the OEM look. Appreciate your advice and counsel.

D-Bell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom