For Sale FJ45 LPB bed racks for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awl_TEQ

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Edit - Oct 28, 2020
Hello all!

If you are interested in any of the 40 series parts I make please contact Dan at 4WheelAuto and he will help you out. 4WheelAuto is now handling all of my parts essentially as a distributor. I make them and he ships them! Dan is trying to decide what and how many items he needs to carry on hand so let him know and he will stock up!

In order to be able to keep 4WheelAuto in stock I will transferring the actual building of my parts to the company that employs me as my day job. I am the GM of said company and so will have complete control over build quality as always but will no longer be restricted by how much time I personally have to devote to fabricating parts. This gives me the ability to build massive volume if needed as well as giving me the time to design new items as well.

Call Dan or Travis @ 1-866-468-2570
Wholesale Offroad Parts and Accessories - LANDCRUISER PARTS | 4wheel Auto

Cheers,
Kevin

End of edit

Hi all,

just wanted to make everyone aware that I have now reproduced the 45 LPB headache rack and offer them up for sale as a "u-weld" kit for cheaper shipping. Here is a link to the original thread posts.

P1010002.jpg
P1010002.jpg

Last edited:
copied from the other thread...

Ok, here is what a "U-weld" 45 headache rack looks like. There are little alignment holes on the cross pieces and the 3 risers to idiot proof the layout and I will include a drawing showing final dimensions, most critically the width at the base to fit the bed. I will offer all you see here (except the gloves and rubber hammer ;)) for $250.00 plus shipping. I will also offer any individual piece for any repairs you may have to an existing rack. If you really want me to weld the whole thing together that could be arranged as well at additional cost.
attachment.php

I will tac-weld the corners for you but the rest is up to you
attachment.php

It all breaks down to roughly the size of a 40 rear sill and I would guestimate it would run about $50.00 to ship to the lower 48 (not guaranteed)
attachment.php

Last edited:
forgot these were on your to make list.

Great as always!

Paul

Thanks Paul, you've got what, three, four 45's? I'll put you down for three ;)

Yes, I have a few in stock.

Hi Awl Teq
Will take one. Can pick up as i live in Calgary. Would prefer fully welded ( have welding/fab skills....but can tell....yours are better!!).
Q? How can I find you?
Bob Shaunessy / Cowboy Bob / 403-815-3225 ( cant figure out how to send "personal message"!!)

Hey Bob,

I don't have the time right now to weld one given all the other stuff I have on the go. It's funny, I have been sitting on the same three racks for over a year and in the last 24 hours have sold five. So I will be making more shortly. If you can wait I could weld one for you in a couple of months.

Kevin

If anyone needs a thumbs up on these...They are very heavy duty and an A+ product... He does flawless work... a true perfectionist

Steve,

You gonna be on two legs this year in Moab?

So the racks are $250.00 plus shipping but if you promise not to tell too many people (or any really) I could bring one with me to Moab if yer gonna be there. I just don't want a situation to develop where I have to explain to the border guards why I'm importing a bunch of product to the US.

If you are so inclined you can paypal me at awl-teq at telus dot net

Kevin

Last edited:
Thankfully I am back on two legs now (one Titanium reinforced) but alas, no CM this year for me. Will ask a few friends who may be there if they can help with a MudShip request to NorCal. PayPal in USD or CAD? Been a while since purchasing the tailgate.

iHateMud contraband, you have to love that...now toss in a few new Scepter MFC's and we are indeed cooking with gas! Your new sigline would have to list you as an international smuggler.

I'll send you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom