For Sale FJ45 Hard Top in Great Shape in NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40 MATT

SILVER Star
Threads
Not for sale anymore

IMG_4689.PNG

IMG_4691.PNG

IMG_3088.JPG

IMG_3091.JPG

IMG_3092.JPG

Last edited:
I'm not sure how to tell the difference between the years to be honest.

Are the posts cut? And easy way to help with year id is clips for windshield frame inside towards windshield frame

4 front latches, and 5 lower j hooks are 64 thru 67 us production, after that they bolted on. Also 3 short posts for alignment.

Are the posts cut? And easy way to help with year id is clips for windshield frame inside towards windshield frame

Hey all 3 posts are there just a bad angle. I have to look on the inside to check for the clips.

4 front latches, and 5 lower j hooks are 64 thru 67 us production, after that they bolted on. Also 3 short posts for alignment.
Thanks whitey

Also, the earlier posts were smaller in diameter. Later years are larger diameter.

I believe it's a 64-67 top it has the 3 smaller posts

Also, the earlier posts were smaller in diameter. Later years are larger diameter.

I believe it's a 64-67 top it has the 3 smaller posts

Haven't had my top off my 45 in a long time. While shorter I thought the posts thicker diameter? My thought was a B pillar soft top bow with a cut down post wouldn't be a tight fit. Mine is a 9/64 production. Never seen a later top off the truck.

have you checked for the mount points yet? quick release clamps or bolted. and front end should be flat for newer ones and older one will look more like a frown on front edge. Im pretty sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom