FJ40 tailgate hinge measurement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like I finally found a fabricator to do reproduction tailgate hinges the OEM way with rolled eyes and 5mm plate.

However, I only have the upper part of a hinge for reference.

I really need exact measurements for the bottom center "narrow" leaf from an original hinge.

I know the center bottom leaf is a bit longer than the top one but don't know by how much.

Can anyone please provide ( in millimeters if possible) the length of the bottom leaf (from the pin center down to the bottom edge)?

Also measurements from the center of the pin to each of the two bottom screw hole centers?

Thanks!

Looks like I finally found a fabricator to do reproduction tailgate hinges the OEM way with rolled eyes and 5mm plate.

However, I only have the upper part of a hinge for reference.

I really need exact measurements for the bottom center "narrow" leaf from an original hinge.

I know the center bottom leaf is a bit longer than the top one but don't know by how much.

Can anyone please provide ( in millimeters if possible) the length of the bottom leaf (from the pin center down to the bottom edge)?

Also measurements from the center of the pin to each of the two bottom screw hole centers?

Thanks!

If this is what you are looking for, maybe I could send this one to you, so you have exact measurements and we could work something out, as I need one more for my tailgate project.
let me know.
shane
image.jpg
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom