FJ40 sighting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone here live in Dearborn, MO. I was driving around over the weekend and saw a very nice red FJ40 parked in a yard.

Ex

Was it for sale or just parked??

Just parked in a yard. There was, what looked like a Samuria as well, under a tarp. Freeborn red on the 40, with what looked like 33X12.50 tires(wide and big). It looked to be in very good condition.

I saw a red FJ40 heading east bound on the south end of the loop on 435 going into the Grandview triangle on the drive into work yesterday and then saw it again heading west bound on 435 on my drive home.

Zane

Zane, I saw maybe that same red 40 the other day on wornal in front of the QT right off the highway around 4-ish. a younger looking guy driving it.. hardtop and some rust... looked like a 76-78 or so.

Yep thats the on I saw as well. Didnt look like anyone from the club, but we have a ton of new folks joining all the time, so who knows.

I've also seen a nice red 40 mostly stock with 33s driving in Leavenworth. Could be the same, or maybe not. There's a lot short term people up there due to the Fort.

There's also a guy from Raymore driving a red BJ42 around... funny.. my dad isn't the only BJ42 owner in Raymore... This red cruiser used to be owned by the owner of Russel Carting here in raymore but he passed away about a year ago in Mexico in an accident or something.. so his son has been driving it around. i think it's an 81.. winch up front. pretty nice. though

I've been trying to find out who the Dearborn fj belongs to , he has lived there for quite a while. I can't find anyone who knows them.

I've been trying to find out who the Dearborn fj belongs to , he has lived there for quite a while. I can't find anyone who knows them.

He drives it, cause I saw him coming from that side one morning during Turkey season. I may just have to stop in one day and invite him to join mud or one of the club events.