Wanted FJ40 rear heater cover clips (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Herb

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm searching high and low for these clips. Please let me know if you have some available.

Thanks!
Doug

Thanks for the link Wow! That is insanely expensive for a each individual little metal clip. Well, hopefully someone has a baggie of them somewhere....

i got a couple nice ones from @pardion for less than SOR. maybe he has more.

Thanks for the tip!

Thanks guys. I'll ask him now!

Thanks for the link Wow! That is insanely expensive for a each individual little metal clip. Well, hopefully someone has a baggie of them somewhere....

Not sure I would call that insanely expensive. Having a brick and motor store then add employees isn't cheap. Certainly wouldn't call them cheap, also not insanely expensive. Seen restored buckets/jump seats on eBay for $5,500 and $6,000. That I would call insanely expensive. Big ticket items I'll shop around, smaller items not easy to find will just buy and move on.

Last edited:
Thanks @pardion. You all make a good point. I should hold back on the emphasizing adjectives. It is not insanely expensive in any way. Just going to find a cheaper solution for this one part of my cruiser that I will likely remove at some point anyway.

When you consider shipping included, it was a fair price to pay to keep my heater together. Without it, its just a pile of parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom