For Sale FJ40 PTO Winch Spud Shaft (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40 MATT

SILVER Star
Threads
Have a spud shaft off a Pto winch. Have other PTO parts as well just let me know what you need.

Sold might have one more

9F8F201A-66BF-4449-8D79-CA8B9C88271B.jpeg

533ED8D6-8934-4648-974A-C143DA41807B.jpeg

1EE51277-94DA-4092-8595-E3D60239FD85.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have the gearbox housing? If you do, please PM me of price and details.

Pm sent

Do you have any of the shift linkage? If so, which design is it?

Do you have any of the shift linkage? If so, which design is it?
I think I have two different style Pto shifters.

296D0B81-C5ED-49D9-9C38-958103786E48.jpeg

EA36826C-5E27-4418-883A-1E71788E5A19.jpeg

Thanks for the pics. Those are different than the one I’m looking for.

Speaking of shifters..When I purchased my winch I failed to ask about shifter connections to the tranny or frame, etc. The photo is what I have but when I hold it up to my tranny...it just looks like a lot is missing..

Also, as I understand it, you need to type of "shims" when installing the winch...I guess I would need some because I don't have any of them either...thanks!

PTO Shifter.jpg

there is a shoulder bolt that holds the arm on the transmission or you can use the pivot from a 3 speed 4x4 lever .i dont have photos but i cut up a steel wedge for splitting wood and got the upper and lower shims from one wedge .if you find a photo of the real parts i think you will see what i mean .i think you could use a bolt that fit the hole on the tranny and sleeve it also unless this is a period correct truck

Speaking of shifters..When I purchased my winch I failed to ask about shifter connections to the tranny or frame, etc. The photo is what I have but when I hold it up to my tranny...it just looks like a lot is missing..

Also, as I understand it, you need to type of "shims" when installing the winch...I guess I would need some because I don't have any of them either...thanks!

View attachment 1797217

John (livinginthepast) could tell you exactly what you would need. The shins are the pillow blocks btw.

I don’t have any of the small square shims sorry

T t t

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom