FJ40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator
Threads
2f Header $75
Front Heater Fan (79) $50
Heater ducting (78) $20
Front heater $50

Fj55 rear springs (pair) $75

FJ40 rear axle shafts $45 each
Fj60 long side rear axle shaft $125
FJ60 Short side rear axle shaft $45
FJ60 rear housing set up for SO $50

3.70 gearset $50

Specter Dual battery tray. $45

FJ60 rear drum brake parts $75

All prices OBO
and located in Las Vegas.

Mace,

You have mail. Interested in the heater parts for my 80 FJ40. Email me back or post here. I was curious if the heater duct is the unit from the fan to the heater or if you were referring to the defrost hoses only.

Andy

Andrew ,e-mailed ya back.

The heater duct is not the defroster ducts but the plastic unit that goes in between the fan and the heater.

I'll get pics of the header and other items..

header

heater and blower

Battery box..

All it needs is a coat of paint.
If you talk nice I might even do that ;)

OK - I'm good for the heater, fan, and duct. Sent you email also. Let me know how you want to handle payment (Paypal preferred).

Andy

[quote author=Andrew link=board=5;threadid=11068;start=msg103171#msg103171 date=1076512958]
OK - I'm good for the heater, fan, and duct. Sent you email also. Let me know how you want to handle payment (Paypal preferred).

Andy
[/quote]

Paypal is fine
Let me package it up and get you a total..

[quote author=Chef BoyarDEE link=board=5;threadid=11068;start=msg103435#msg103435 date=1076545543]
do you have to do any modifications to anything to fit that dual battery box in? does it bolt to the stock mounting bolts?
[/quote]

It is designed to fit on the stock battery tray mount.

There should not be any mods necessary (however, I will admit that previous owners can do all sorts of mods that you didn;t know about until it becomes a PITA)

[quote author=Andrew link=board=5;threadid=11068;start=msg103171#msg103171 date=1076512958]

Andy
[/quote]

Shipped..

Thx Mace. Good doing business with you.

Andy

Header, Dual battery box and axle parts still available!!

i have no money to spare right now but if you have the dual battery tray in april when i go back to work i'll gladly take it off your hands. let me know if you still have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom