SOLD FJ40 Parts Sale - Lowest Prices Around - Happy Hunting (1 Viewer)

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
its still a good deal
Ha. I donā€™t know, the ashtray is pretty rusty but up to you. May be Iā€™m not the best salesman but here are some close up pics just to make sure.
92D3663E-4C1F-4107-9C98-41F9BA3F624C.jpeg
2095D57E-EB0F-4747-9ACD-CB2D5039069D.jpeg

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
#2 - Brake Pedal Assembly still available. Everything SOLD is now marked off and everything remaining I am taking offers on.

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Ok, everything else I want is already claimed.. So just #8 thanks, to 97229 -Matt
Ok. Seems like shipping would be as much as part. Nothing else interests you? Probably going to have to go in box big enough to cost $5-$6. I will make you a deal on anything else and if it fits in a Medium Flat Rate we can combine shipping. How about the hood hold downs? I will go $20 on those for you and box will be $15. How about $40 total for hold downs, engine mount, rear view mirror bracket?

mattcamp

SILVER Star
Ok. Seems like shipping would be as much as part. Nothing else interests you? Probably going to have to go in box big enough to cost $5-$6. I will make you a deal on anything else and if it fits in a Medium Flat Rate we can combine shipping. How about the hood hold downs? I will go $20 on those for you and box will be $15. How about $40 total for hold downs, engine mount, rear view mirror bracket?
[/QUOTEhow

How bout the t-case shifter also. I will do all you listed and t-case shifter. -Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom