FJ40 new genuine ashtray (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
for sale: new, genuine ashtray in original box, 190 US Dollar including worldwide shipping, paypal accepted.

IMG_20150603_101034.jpg

IMG_20150603_101135.jpg

IMG_20150603_101159.jpg

IMG_20150603_101056.jpg

That's right: 190 shipped anywhere, but it is not sold yet and sensible offers are welcome

@dieselbj42,

Where are you at in the world?

Please excuse the inquisition, but you've several nice things listed that I am, prolly others, are interested in, but it's a significant amount and, with limited history on Mud (not that I haven't been screwed by those with a much longer history) feel prudent to ask your story.

I think 1980 and up where plastic.

I guess you need to up the price to $360 USD to be inline with the competition.
R U in Costa Rica? I hear the prices on TLCs and parts is going up by the minute.

@Delancy
The items ( me too) are located in germany. I own and drive a Bj42, BJ45 and a HZJ78 - the landcruiser hobby has a long history in my family. My father bought his first new fj40 in 1974. Since this time we had severall different ones and always bought and collected parts. During the last years I have sold via ebay. I have send many parts to the US with 100% positive feedback, especially new floor mats, wiper motors and denso diesel injectors nozzles. Perhaps one of you remembers that he bot this parts from germany. Ebay is nice, but they are increasing their fee more and more.
I can unterstand that you are a bit afraid to send your money to another country, but in the other hand: it's a small world, you always meet twice and I don't want to have trouble. I have the offered items in stock, they are new, carefully packed and shipped insured and with tracking. Until now it only happened once that a parcel got lost - this was within germany, only 50km away - all others to US, australia, even Chile reached their destination.
I can offer to place a desired item on eBay, perhaps this provides moresecurity

To build up some reputation I can offer to send an item if 50% + shipping is paid, other 50% when received.
I often buy things ( boots, cloth and off course landcruiser parts) in the US and never had problems, other direction will be the same.
Kind regards
Patrick

I live in Austria and collect parts for BJ43 restoration. I bought a lot of spare parts from Patrick. Highly reputable and reliable person!
Easily give my own guarantee for his obligation of delivery.

Patrick,
I received my ashtray yesterday. I am very pleased with my purchase!

Thanks,
Michael <><

I can attest to Patrick's reputation as a great seller. I purchased a NOS (NLA) late 40 series bib and grill from him and I'm very pleased. Patrick was great communicating and his packing of the parts was nothing short of professional. I'd buy from him again.

New ashtrays are available again, 200USD including worldwide shipping.
Patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom