FJ40 Gauge cluster, switches, knobs restoration. Please take a look to the pics and let me know if y (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,
Thanks for your interest. I do restoration almost on everything. Just let me know what you like me to restore for you. (818) 730-1331

Do you happen to have a web site or an email ????

Wow, awesome work :clap::cheers:

It's not for everyone but for highest level of restorations. I have talked to Ash a few times and he's a really stand up quality guy. His restorations and attention to detail is fanatical and I applaud and learn from him on what's possible. You can easily get a used cluster, but it's like any hobby once you know what's possible it's a new wormhole that I'm glad to go down. Over the years for example, I have gone away from resprays and re-trims to now being more interested in patina trucks and trucks with high level of mechanical and electrical restorations. I find that I am more and more interested in the processes of how to plate, paint, clean etc. than just a new thing. Of course i still wheel and play in the mud, but that's just what I am enjoying doing more and more.

I have Known ASH for over 10+ Years , He has Solid End Products , &

and is SOLID small business owner too .....

i Will and do VOUCH for him ..

You get what you pay for , with ASH's TOP QUALITY

:)

DSCN2188.JPG
DSCN2189.JPG
DSCN2192.JPG
DSCN2195.JPG
DSCN2197.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom