FJ40 Gauge cluster, switches, knobs restoration. Please take a look to the pics and let me know if y (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Armenoonanian

Time Capsule LA Restoration
Threads
Website
www.timecapsulela.com
This is already 10 years I professionally restore fj40 gauge clusters, switches, knobs and more. Please take a look to some of my works and let me know if you ever need my service.
photo (1).JPG
photo.JPG
24-1.jpg
IMG_8390.JPG
IMG_8821.JPG

Looks like new! Very good restoration!

Sorry for late response. I haven't received any message-notification from IH8MUD. The restoration process of the gauge cluster takes 5-7 days. I take 100% apart and carefully restore every single detail. To be accurate in price I like to see some close pics of the front and back of your gauge cluster. Switches also I take apart and restore every single point from inside and out. All the contact points, springs or balls will be cleaned and lubed. Believe me you will not be disappointed.

everything is re-plated in your pictures how do you turn that around in 5-7 days? do you have extras lying around ready to go? Your stuff looks very nice. Where are you located?

I had Armen do my gauge cluster a while back, and also do the ashtray and glove box door in the same finish. Very nice work. Great communication and quick turn around. Everything works perfect. Dunno how he does it, but it's nice.
No financial interest, etc.

FJ40 Interior2.jpg

Do you repaint or use adhesive labeling for the gauges?
I have my speedometer in MPH and I want it to be in KPH.

Are you still doing gauge and dash component restorations? I'm not in a hurry. I probably will not need to start before spring

Hi,

What kind of paint do you use on the switch knobs? I want to repaint my knobs, but have no idea how to start on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom