FJ40 Body Work (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More like Got seized, somebody drove it about 17kms in low range.
At 80kmh !
Didn't like it too much.

Hey Vince, I work at Interfor now, so at some point I'll be visiting their Grand Forks mill; will have to get together! :beer:

Hey Vince, I work at Interfor now, so at some point I'll be visiting their Grand Forks mill; will have to get together! :beer:

That would be great. You could email me as to when you are coming. My schedule is pretty flexible so i'm sure we can make it work.

A shot from 2019, another engine 383 LT1.

DSC01161.JPG

They are indeed Advance Adapter headers, i had them coated though.

Was lucky enough to find a 4 bolt main block from a Vette. Coated & ported factory intake , removed all the EGR crap & installed larger injectors & throttle body.

DSC00184.JPG

DSC00254.JPG

These are a little more recent. Changed the seats for these Acura ones. Had a set of IROCs so why not. Scoop is off the car.

DSC00500.JPG

DSC00510.JPG

DSC00497.JPG

Ignition upgrades for this summer, no more dreaded Opti Spark. I had upgraded to a MSD distributor / LTCC controler with individual coils but was having issues with it dropping cylinders and just running crappy. This time i am using the "Torqhead" system. It too uses 8 LS truck coils but it uses a repinned LS PCM, LS cam sensor, and a custom made crankshaft sensor. It does away completly with the distributor.

Fired right up on first try with suppied tune. Waiting on HP Tuners shipment to tweak the tune.

DSC00346.JPG

DSC00351.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom