For Sale FJ40 Barn door tailgate - Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the barn door style tailgate off of my 1974 FJ40, they seem to be in reasonably good shape. $75 plus shipping?
barndoors.JPG

OK, I got a PM from Woytovich about 3 minutes before the reply from McGyver came in, so he gets first crack. Shipping from Denver to NY is $45 via UPS.

If he turns them down then I'll contact McGyver next.

OK, I got a PM from Woytovich about 3 minutes before the reply from McGyver came in, so he gets first crack. Shipping from Denver to NY is $45 via UPS.

If he turns them down then I'll contact McGyver next.

was that the time I posted or the time I edited?
icon12.gif
original post 7:34 am, I added the shipping to part

OK, I PM'd McGyver, standing by for confirmation

Trade you For some Stickers!

i dont think they will fit a 69 ;)

Just kidding

Speaking of which, sticker dood, when might I expect to see my orange works of art you are promising?

I thought I was next in line? play or pay? I will buy.

If you are next in line that's fine. My hand is really on the send button tho

409Impala1 is next in line. I've received the $75 for the doors from McGyver via Paypal but not the $40 for shipping. I did PM him the info on the shipping cost yesterday.

So, I would like to hear from him today to get this deal closed and shipped. If not I'll have to consider a refund and going to the next buyer.

How do i cut the line?.......just joking fellas=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OK, the offer now goes to 409Impala1 due to lack of response and full payment from the previous buyer.

McGyyver, I'll send back the deposit I did receive from you.

OK, the offer now goes to 409Impala1 due to lack of response and full payment from the previous buyer.

McGyyver, I'll send back the deposit I did receive from you.

YOU HAD MY EMAIL AND THE PAYPAL EMAIL, DID YOU CONTACT ME? YOU FAILED TO GIVE ME THE SHIPPING PRICE AND I GOT NERVOUS AND SENT THE ORIGINAL $75

are you kidding, YOU didn't send me shipping cost BUT I sent you payment anyway. I'm sorry I'm not on mud everyday to check my PM'S, you could have emailed me or called. YOU failed to send me shipping info, I didn't get it until today and now you refund my money..........LAME. bad seller!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom