FJ40 and FJ60 - BRAND NEW - Dash instrument cluster WITH gauges! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.mcbparts.com
We have been working with a manufacture that makes these dash kits for classic cars to develop a kit for the FJ40 and FJ60.

The dash itself is an ABS plastic, available in a textured Black or Smooth Brushed Aluminum look. Many customers paint them to match their interior or leave them as is. You have your choice of White or Black Faced Gauges as well!

These start out as a stock dash, laser scanned into software that allows them to recreate the dash perfect for the Autometer gauges. Then, they are vacuum formed and CNC Laser cut to perfection! As you can see from the pics, the gauges are also recessed into the cluster for a VERY clean look!

Those that want/need warning lights can add LED bulbs to the cluster or anywhere you choose. Most commonly we see two Green for turn signals and one Blue for High Beams.

The dash will install using the same mounting holes as your stock unit.

We offer a complete harness kit as well. This will plug into your stock harness and use many of the signals already there and also includes LED's for the turn signals and high beams.

The Autometer gauges come with sending units. We have GPS speedo senders if you want to go that way instead. They are great as there is NO calibration!

We have also introduced a Fuel Level sending unit OHM modifier. The stock sending unit in the 73-87 FJ40 and FJ60 is a 17-120. Autometer does not make a gauge that reads that range so our unit will convert you to 33-240! This makes this a simple upgrade!

All gauges are electric so you will need to install the Oil and Temp sensors in the motor, wire up the dash and if you are still running a stock cable driven speedo, let me know and I will give you some options.

Feel free to contact us:
Call: 866-628-8746 (8-4 Pacific, Mon-Fri)
TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091
Email: Forums@mcbparts.com
Send a PM

321601561.jpg

321601562.jpg

IMG_4072.jpg

IMG_4083.jpg

IMG_4085.JPG

IMG_4086.JPG

IMG_4089.JPG

IMG_4120.jpg

YJ.JPG

You have a price list?

Let me know what you are working on and if you want a complete kit with harness or just the pod, etc.

Thanks,
MCB

I'm interested in one for the hj61, 24v. But i guess i'm out of luck, as i have the new style dash and 24v. Is the fuel ohms different on 24v, maybe... What is ballpark price? I might change to early style dash, i do like it better with the square lines.

I'm interested in one for the hj61, 24v. But i guess i'm out of luck, as i have the new style dash and 24v. Is the fuel ohms different on 24v, maybe... What is ballpark price? I might change to early style dash, i do like it better with the square lines.

I will send you a PM now and we will get it figured out for you.
Thanks,
Matt

Hey Matt!

Ive got quite a few parts from you on my Chevelle, glad to see you sneaking over here to the Toyota world. Can I get a quote for a complete kit for a 73 fj40?

Hello, good to run into you here! I have been an 60/80 series cruiser guy for MANY years now, it's my hobby away from classic cars! I will send you a PM now with some prices.
Thanks,
Matt

Yes, we sell just the gauge pod alone for $79. PM , email or call if you would like to order one. Thanks
Matt@mcbparts.com
925-828-5555

Please pm me price for complete kit. Can you do it in KPH instead of MPH? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom