Wanted FJ40 Air intake hose clamps ('78) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Goldbug

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for the one in the front that bolts to the bracket. Have the hose, bracket and intake. Like in this beautiful pic from city racer:

92CE6854-6FB6-4EA9-A8D0-A06028F6184C.png

Last edited:
Bump, anyone got the one on the left?

Pretty sure these are still available.

I think I have an extra bracket that attaches to the fender. Do you need that or do you need the piece that is zinced in the photo?

Pretty sure these are still available.
Don't think so, unless you've got a way. I tried Classic Cruisers and Cruiser Corps. They looked through their parts inventory and no luck. Cruiser parts in NH has one but wants a fortune for it and it looks in rough shape.

I think I have an extra bracket that attaches to the fender. Do you need that or do you need the piece that is zinced in the photo?
I have the bracket, just need the hose clamp, the one that is zinced in the photo.

You could be right on the yellow zinc one, other should be available though.

You could be right on the yellow zinc one, other should be available though.
Agreed. And of course the yellow zinc one on the left is the one I need...

Still looking for this. @pardion doesn't have any, unfortunately. Need the clamp on the left in the pic above. Part no is 17754-61010 though that is for both the bracket and clamp.

There is a place in Poncha Springs, CO. Classic Cruisers? Don’t recall name but they have loads of stuff.

Yep, called em. They don’t have one now. I guess Toyota didn’t make them for too long, only a few years. Had an offer recently for crazy money but don’t want it so bad I’d give a weeks pay...

Some of the hens teeth parts are pulling ridiculous cash. Probably why folks hoard parts. Not sure if that front band was yellow zinc plated from the factory? Maybe @Living in the Past can chime in?

I just thought of another place; Cruiserparts.net back East. But get a picture of the part before you buy, some things are very rusty, ask me how I know that🙄

Cruiser Corps sells used parts as well.

I have these. Not sure if they are from a 40 or 60. I will be driving in the woods all day and return later tonight. PM me if interested.

20201031_083556[1].jpg

Bumping this again unfortunately. Okie Dave decided to keep his. I can't get a straight answer from CruiserParts dot net. They say they can't go pulling parts and taking pictures. I have to order it and then they'll tell me what it looks like....:hmm:

Anyone have the front one pictured from City Racer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom