Wanted FJ40/45 1978-1985 Radiator core support and shroud (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

love2fly

Flying the Mountains of the NW
Threads
Looking for 78-85 Toyota FJ40/45 gas 2F radiator support and shroud.
The standard 22" wide radiator core support ( for Stock radiator 16400-61020) with a 19" opening shroud.
Shoot me a picture of what you have with good measurements.
I have decided to do away with the lager (23.5 A/C sized) radiator/support/shroud and go to the smaller 22" (support) 40 size.

Cheers

Last edited:
Looking for 79-85 Toyota FJ40/45 gas 2F wide 23.5" wide radiator and support or what you may have.
Will consider the same years but just the standard 22" wide radiator core support (Stock radiator 16400-61020).

Cheers
I am assuming the FJ40 with factory AC comes with this radiator? If so, I might have one.

PM sent

I am assuming the FJ40 with factory AC comes with this radiator? If so, I might have one.

correct, factory AC rigs had a wider rad, shroud and cradle/mount. they also used a different lower rad hose for the extra offset, as IIRCC all the width was gained on the passenger side.

Looking for 79-85 Toyota FJ40/45 gas 2F wide 23.5" wide radiator and support or what you may have.
Will consider the same years but just the standard 22" wide radiator core support (Stock radiator 16400-61020).

Cheers

do u need any of the factory A/C parts like lower Rad Hoses Hard PIPE w/ mounting TAB or ROLLER Bearing assy ?

No thanks

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom