FJ Pricing (what's going on here??) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kudos to ya! But seriously that sh-t wouldn't fly in Canada. I'm sure if my plate was obstructed like yours on the TA they'd give a ticket for that as well.

I agree. We can't get away with anything.:mad:
If they can't find somthing wrong, they guess.:mad:

But why on earth did you make biweekly trips to NYC to Orlando is the question?

I would get someting other than an FJCruiser if that is what you are looking for! Hell, I would just take the T/A.

I live in NYC, but my Dad's shop is in Orlando (where I work), so I'm back and forth every couple of weeks :)

I've actually decided to get an FZJ80 instead :cool:

I know the fuel consumtion will put a killing on my wallet, but after taking a closer look at the FJ, I realized I'll be better off with sumthin that has more room and a 3rd row seat :doh:

As for the T/A, even though it gets amazing highway mileage, it has left me stranded a number of times, so I try not to take it take it long distance anymore :frown:

And there's no way in hell I'll park her on the street in NYC :eek:

Rick

Looks like the previa held up well, I have been looking for one and just missed a free w/ bad motor a week ago. Considering the early van too. Both models seem to have the longevity factor going for them.

Sorry to bring up such an old thread, but I'm just curious if the prices have dropped on these things yet :confused:

I picked up an FZJ80 and absoutley love it :cool:

fzjlovebugs12.JPG

fzjlovebugs13.JPG

Introduced my mom to a bit of off-roading a few weeks ago and now she wants a new FJ :)

What are the basic FJ's going for nowadays?

Not looking for any special options, just Auto and 4WD :cool:

Rick

iIhave not checked lately but i think there running the same as they were.

i picked up my 4WD AT with the convience pkg 1 that has the alarm and locking diff for $28,700 here in NJ (they wouldnt budge and this ws about 5 months ago.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom