FJ Northeast Lobster Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.fjcruiserquebec.com
Hi Everyone,

After the success of our FJ Cruiser Northeast Run in Pennsylvania in March, the FJ Northeasters have decided to have another Toyota Trucks big event for the Northeast.

This one will take place at Rocky Moutain Terrain Park near Carthage, Maine. Come meet the Toyota Trail Teams, representatives from Icons Vehicle Dynamic (formerly Donahoe Racing) and Rusty Wallace Toyota.

We are getting a lot of nice prizes from many sponsors that we are gonna raffle throughout the week-end.

John Steel at Rocky Moutain Terrain Park is very excited about having a bunch of Toyota Trucks at his park and he's been opening new trails just for us.

The registration fee for the event includes wheeling and camping spots for the whole week-end, a T-Shirt from the park and 5 meals cooked in the great outdoors by John himself. We may even have a 6th meal for you on friday for free.

We're having a big "all get together" dinner on saturday night with Lobster (Hence the FJ Northeast Lobster Run name ;)). Those who don't want lobster can choose chicken instead and we'll have the price difference waved off your registration fee.

While registering for the event you can also buy our "Lobster Run" package which include a T-Shirt with our logo, a hat and a sticker.

All the profits raised by the raffles and the registration fees will be donated to charity just like we did in March with the "FJ Cruiser Northeast Run".

The prices for the FJ Northeast Lobster Run are as follows. The registration Fees are for 4 days of wheeling, 3 nights of camping, 1 RMTP T-Shirt with the Lobster Run logo on it and 5 meals.

Adults (17 and older): $130.00 ($150.00 if you want the lobster for saturday's dinner)

Children (6 to 16 inclusively): $40.00 ($60.00 with lobster on saturday).

Optional Lobster Run Package: 25$, includes 1 T-Shirt, 1 Hat and 1 Sticker.

The FJ Northeast Lobster Run is organized by FJ Cruiser owners and lovers but our events are for all Toyota and Land Cruiser trucks.

The Toyota Trail Team will be coming with 2 FJ Cruisers and a Tacoma.

Gifts from our sponsors are still coming in but to name a few we're gonna raffle.

2 Rough Country 3" Lift Kit
1 BDS Suspension 3" lift Kit
A set of 10" Procomp Fog Ligts
A set of Spidertrax spacers.
A Milemarker 2000 pounds winch (ATV Type)
Up to 40% discount at PowerTank
25% off Pitbull Tires
Wicked Cas speaker pods
Tire Repair Kit

We also have many smaller items such as T-Shirts, Rebate coupons, Gloves, Straps, Tool bag, Snatch Block, Shackles etc.

We had 50 trucks and around 100 people at our FJ Cruiser Northeast Run in PA. We're counting on people from Maine and New Hampshire to beat it this time.

Hope we'll meet some of you there.

FJ Northeast Lobster Run

It's September 26-29th. Wish it wasn't so close to the FG!

Yeah right smack in the middle of my fixing time between the Fall Crawl and Fall Gathering. :frown:

Anything planned for the Spring??

We plan on having our 2nd FJ Cruiser Northeast Run ar Rausch Creek Off road Park, PA in March. It was a great success this year.

FJ Cruiser Northeast Run 2008

Landtank, I'm not sure I understand your comment, maybe it's the language since I'm french but were you referring to the regisration price ?

Is that FJ Cruisers only or is everyone invited?

Anyone with a Toyota 4x4. FJ's, LC's, Tundra, Tacoma, 4Runner. We call is the "FJ Cruiser Northeast Run" because it started as projected run for FJ Cruiser owners but when we decided to turn it into a big event with sponsors, raffles and the Trail Teams we changed it to open it to every one with a 4x4 Toy.

Someone was supposed to come with a Land Cruiser at RC, we were all very excited to watch it run in the black trails but unfortunately he didn't come in the end. We'd love to have a few next month and in PA in March.

This event is local for me. I'm about 30 miles from there. I'll check to see if my wife has plans for me that weekend before I register.

BTW, we should be in peak fall foliage colors around this time. Due to a very wet and dark August peak leaf season will be a week or two earlier than normal. The area around RMTP is spectacular in fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom