For Sale FJ/HJ 80-84 H41 +splitcase combo [FL] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
Have been saving this but tired of moving it and tripping over it. Hard to find H41 and splitcase. Great easy upgrade for a FJ40 or 60 for lower gearing for wheeling. Coarse spline input shaft to go behind a 2F or 2H. 34mm idler splitcase that was rebuilt with 5K miles before my purchase and I put about 10k on it, so 15K miles. I can't remember if I drained the oil or not but there's no spots underneath, and I don't believed it leaked when I was running it in my truck so it should be ready to bolt in an go. Both shifters included. I also have the matching 80-84 crossmember and driveshafts to use this in a later 60 or 62 that can be purchased for additional cost.
Happy to answer any other questions as well.

$1000 OBO, located in Orlando FL, willing to pallet and drop off at my local Fastenal.

6D193E98-8E90-4D18-BBDD-0454C4E75EFC.jpeg
6274F5DE-7F2A-4F38-9F2E-932BFFEA4F4A.jpeg
C1753DB3-CE74-4845-8FE4-E8CEDCE6B6B0.jpeg

Bump

Free bump, I’d love to toss one of these in my 40... hit Georg up for the parking break housing and go to 3.70’s for longer road gearing while still being lower for 1st in low range

It could be yours!

It could be yours!

Correct, but I added my old man‘s 80 to the fleet and it’s gonna need some love and $. Not to mention a daughters wedding this spring. GLWS

Do you remember who did the rebuild?

Yes, the previous owner of this combo. He is very qualified. I should state again that just the transfer case is rebuilt, not the transmission.

Bump, still available

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom