FJ Cruiser @ Taylor Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There are a ton posts just like this in the FJ Cruiser section, so I figured I'd post this here.

I was driving my truck past the dealership a couple days ago, and I couldn't resist pulling in to see the FJC they had out front. It didn't take too long for some sales guys to come out and start looking at my 40. One guy even asked to get pics. (And how many times did they pay no attention while our trucks were parked out front during our meetings??)

Anyway, someone backed out on buying this one, so it's for sale.

At least the sales guy emailed me some pics.
Meets FJC 1.jpg
Meets FJC 2.jpg
Meets FJC 3.jpg

Hehe, no, I didn't get that one. They at least seemed to know that mine was a cruiser.

But I did have one of the underling sales guys, who spoke semi-broken English, why my truck had "more metal on the front."

I made the mistake of parking near the sales bld when I went to a local dealer for parts a coupla years back. When I started down the hill from the parts bld toward my '40, I saw a literal crowd of sales droids milling around it. What is that? one asked me, as he was standing right next to the apron with the Toyota Land Cruiser plate.

I explained to him that the bumper on my rig wasn't stock and that you could do the same thing to the FJC with the ARB bumper that's coming out.

"Oh, so you'd have to remove all the plastic?" he asked.

"Yes. You would have to remove the plastic." :rolleyes:

HAHAHA............ :D !!!!

I love sales guys. I wonder what they are telling the new generation customers about the FJ? It would be really fun to see what a customer would do when they see the 40 beside the FJ ;)

The last time I went to the yota dealership I was asked how old my land rover was. Actually, everyone compliments me on my old land rover!!! Even after I tell them its a yota, they still call it a rover.....

Felix, For some reason 40s always seem so small but in comparison to the FJC, it looks quite large and definately more stout.

Got more pics
FJC 4.jpg
FJC 5.jpg
FJC 6.jpg

and more
FJC 7.jpg
FJC8.jpg
FJC 9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom