1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FJ 62 Mirror - missing part

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by jharris979, Aug 16, 2006.

1. jharris979

jharris979

So I've been driving my LC for a little over 4 months now without a DS mirror that works. I popped the mirror off yesterday and verified that the motor still works, however, I am missing two parts. If anyone knows what these pieces, inside the yellow circles, are (name, part #, etc.) that would be great!

BTW I ripped this image from mmw68 here: https://forum.ih8mud.com/showpost.php?p=487876&postcount=27
    mirror2v2 (Medium).jpg

2. schaats

schaats

Toyota only sells FJ62 mirror as a assembled part.
    So the parts what you want have no part numbers and name.

Oh, Min Seok

3. chicago

chicago

Media:
    Albums:
    Spectre off road sells new E mirrors for a pretty reasonable price.
    Cruiserparts.net will sell used.
    I ripped my DS mirror off on some pinion pines in Death Valley, so Im actaully thinking about going with manual mirrors for the future.

Chicago

4. nikos8

nikos8

I'm in the same boat as you. After a lot of research I have found what Oh, Min Seok is saying to be true. I'm in search of a pair of used mirrors myself.

5. SmallManBigMouth

SmallManBigMouth

Hey Y'all,

I live in LA(some of the residential streets are quite small) and had the unfortunate experience of a work van's sideview mirror colliding with my DS Mirror and popping the glass clean off.

I, like you, thought I could just replace the glass/head... to no avail. I ended up ordering a used one from CCOT. It wasn't cheap (I think $84 US), but it's OEM and works like new. Good luck!

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">