FJ 60 Headers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Exhaust manifold leak recently discovered. Considering headers while I'm at it. Currently looking at Spector and Man-a-fe. Any recommendations?

Spector 2 piece. They seem to have fewer leak issues, when installed properly and the flanges are the same thickness as the intake so no half-washers. I'd get the jethot coated ceramics if they offer them.
JMHO
Ed Long

You put yours on, yet, Ed? You almost sound like you are speaking from experience! :flipoff2:

Spector 2 piece. They seem to have fewer leak issues, when installed properly and the flanges are the same thickness as the intake so no half-washers. I'd get the jethot coated ceramics if they offer them.

This is actually a quote from the guy that sold me mine(IDave)
He also told me some other prevarications, like if I just hung them on the wall in my garage, they would install themselves.
WHAT A LIAR!!! They've not moved at all.
Ed

My wife hung my old exhaust system on the wall of our barn. It looks just great up there! But for some reason, my chores aren't getting done when they should, either. Maybe that theory needs some work..... :beer:

WHOA! Dave, You just hit 666, better post immediately!!!!
Ed ;)

Ed, you just hit 300! I had better watch out, you are catching up!

(all right, pure pad)

Why don't you throw those headers in the back of your rig and come over, and we'll stick them on for you? :D

OK Dave, i just might do that. I meant only that 666 is the devil's number, you know, the anti-cruiser.
I hope I can figger out how to get those pictures out of my camera and into the computer. Getting too cold to drive the cruiser W/O a top. So, it is in the garage (the heated one) awaiting dismantling. I'd like to master the digicam before I tear it apart. You know, to document my Fups.
You'll be the first to know when I get that header on, except of course, the neighbors. :flipoff2:
Ed ;)

I actually did catch the number of the beast, but not until you pointed it out: I would have gone on happily posting beyond that number without noticing. I just read that 777 is supposed to represent overcoming the 666. It is then arranged into a 3 armed swastika, symbol of some secret society of some sort. (?Too many "s"s in that sentence).

Have your kid show you how to do the computer. Or, I'll rent you my 13 year-old. Cheap!

Yeah, well, I've got a 19 year old who is supposed to be coming home this weekend. Maybe he'll show me, AGAIN!!
I'd really like to show off my handywork. Since I'm doing the header install at the same time as P/S and waterpump and flipping the alt , and fluid heatriser, new intake and 2F aircleaner and a bunch of other crap, I'd like to be able to post some pics. I know others have been VERY helpful.
Glad you're off the BAD NUMBER
Ed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom