FJ-40 Parts for Sale (A whole bunch) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hi
do you have defrost hoses for 70 fj40 (round hole)
thanx

Are those the early '60's "baby moon" hub caps? I'd be interested in those.

I may have defrost hoses.
For the hub caps, not sure which ones your talking about? I don't have any for an early 60's model

for a 74 fj40

rear pass side tail light assembly
front drivers side turn signal
interior light assembly
kick vent door springs both sides
defrost tubes

thanks

I believe I have everything except the interior light assembly, I have one from a '71 though. I'll pull everything and get a pic to you. Pm me with your zip and we can go from there with shipping and everything else.

Hilery

for a 74 fj40

rear pass side tail light assembly
front drivers side turn signal
interior light assembly
kick vent door springs both sides
defrost tubes

thanks

Do you have a instrument cluster for a '72 FJ40?

My speedo works fine, but the odometer doesn't (expect the 1/10 mile increments).

I saw your email. I may have an odometer for a '72 (not the whole cluster). I believe it still works. I'll get a pic to you.

Do you have a instrument cluster for a '72 FJ40?

My speedo works fine, but the odometer doesn't (expect the 1/10 mile increments).

You have side emblems for a 77 fj40 that go on top of the fender? but i really need a tail light cover for a 77 fj40 cracked mine today and need it soon

Thanks
Eric

You have side emblems for a 77 fj40 that go on top of the fender? but i really need a tail light cover for a 77 fj40 cracked mine today and need it soon

Thanks
Eric

I"ll check on the emblems and the tail light covers. I know I have a couple of covers, but can't remember their condition. I'll let you know tomorrow when I get back into town.
thanks
hilery

Hello, I need a headlight switch for a 74, do you have any left? If you do PM me and i will take a picture of my switch just to confirm its the correct one,thanks

Hello, I need a headlight switch for a 74, do you have any left? If you do PM me and i will take a picture of my switch just to confirm its the correct one,thanks

All my light switches have been sold.
Sorry.

floor mat was sold a year ago. sorry.

sorry, dont have one.

How much are the birfs shipped to Indy 46220? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom