Fj 25 Workshop Manul (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That would be really cool....especially if someone had copies made...could be a way to recoop some $$$

I am guessing that since they are no longer sold....copies being made would not be a problem.

Rapidly approaching unreasonable if you were able to sell copies. Is anyone here bidding on them? If so, speak up so we don't bid it up.

Otherwise I'll bid accordingly on speculation of 12 or so scanned copies.

Maybe post up if you'd be interested in a scanned copy at say......"less than the cost of a current printed manual from Mr. T" ..............and I'll pull the trigger.

Hope the damn paper collectors don't go crazy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi Guys
What would cost be American $ , What is the change rate, or I would be up for copys too. Would be a good investment .
Toy25ht Bill

Rapidly approaching unreasonable if you were able to sell copies. Is anyone here bidding on them? If so, speak up so we don't bid it up.

Otherwise I'll bid accordingly on speculation of 12 or so scanned copies.

Maybe post up if you'd be interested in a scanned copy at say......"less than the cost of a current printed manual from Mr. T" ..............and I'll pull the trigger.

Hope the damn paper collectors don't go crazy. :rolleyes:

OK. I will not be bidding on this item. I followed up with another Mud member who will be willing to share the content of his 25 manuals. We hope to scan them and make them available at a very reasonable cost. I can't make promises at this point but I am confident enough that it will happen I don't want to speculate with my cash.

So, if you need the original hardcopies...........bid away! Otherwise, we've made it this far without manuals a little patience should be rewarded. :D

25 Manul

I would love to have but it is to expensive for me. I would be interested in a coppie if one came available. I find this 1963 fj4# one i have coveres the engine , generaitor and a few other parts well.
It covers FJ40 FJ43 FJ45 AND FJ45LV
000_0146.jpg
000_0148.jpg
000_0149.jpg

I would love to have but it is to expensive for me. I would be interested in a coppie if one came available. I find this 1963 fj4# one i have coveres the engine , generaitor and a few other parts well.
It covers FJ40 FJ43 FJ45 AND FJ45LV

Can you have nice copies made of this one?

I probley could coppie it if their was enough interest. It has around 300 pages in it .

Would be nice to have a hard copy, as I have it in pdf...I'll send you a PM so we can chat a little more :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom