First time TIG weldin!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I get a call from jack (hypoid) sayin hey buddy come over and eat some of my turducken! So being that nothing is better than animals stuffed inside other animals that are then stuffed inside other animals I obviously didn't refuse.

So I go over to his place and the food is as expected amazing!

Topic of conversation turns to his little shop that hes got some of his machining equipment in. So it ends up that we go over there. I get to meet his uber nice mechanical engineer friend and see a little glorious corner of what I would consider heaven. (all the fun toys in this place)

So Jack fires up the TIG and throws some scrap in front of me: and heres what I end up with:
Tube1.jpg
Tube2.jpg
Tube3.jpg

Whats up now bitches!!!
Tube4.jpg
Tube5.jpg
Tube6.jpg

Nat your welding sucks and bows in awe of my superior metal melting and re sticking capabilities!!!

:flipoff2:

p.s. Jack is awesome and does by no means suck any sort of monkey balls

Wow.....I think a drunken monkey could do better.:flipoff2:

Actually it looks really sweet. Even more so since it was your first time. :clap:

Wow.....I think a drunken monkey could do better.:flipoff2:

Maaayybe a drunken Space monkey... but ide whop any normal chimps ass as long as he had a few beers in him!!! :hillbilly:

Nat your welding sucks and bows in awe of my superior metal melting and re sticking capabilities!!!

:flipoff2:

p.s. Jack is awesome and does by no means suck any sort of monkey balls

a little jingle comes to mind when i look at those photos...bababa bugger welds buuuuuger welds dadada bugger welds:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom