First Issue to report… (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

084runnerltd

SILVER Star
Threads
Not sure if others have noticed this. I have about 3k miles on the car and suddenly the middle seat is rattling like hell…frustrating. Once of those things were once you hear it, you can’t unhear it.

YouTube link

Last edited:
Pretty common apparently, along with the bonnet rattle, intrusive lane keep assist and weird noises on turbo diesel models when towing heave loads.

I didn’t know it was common, I emailed my dealer today to see if there is a fox for it. The rig is silent other than that.

Not sure if others have noticed this. I have about 3k miles on the car and suddenly the bank sent er seat is rattling like hell…frustrating. Once of those things were once you hear it, you can’t unhear it.

YouTube link
While by no means acceptable, in the scheme of wastegate issues and axles pulling apart this does seem like a easily rectifiable deficiency. What is your experience with the vehicle otherwise after a few months of ownership?

My rear seats do a bit of that wobbling with occasional rattling. I have a luggage cover bar going across the back, and if you fold the seats all the way back so that they rest on that bar, the seats are much quieter.

While by no means acceptable, in the scheme of wastegate issues and axles pulling apart this does seem like a easily rectifiable deficiency. What is your experience with the vehicle otherwise after a few months of ownership?
All other things are very good. Have to get the rattle fixed as now it was all I her and I hate it.

Other poor things is the sensitivity of the gas bs the brake are foreign to my coming from a Gwagon and X5M. Ambient lighting is a joke.

However, driving the LX is smooth, comfortable, and we know it will be reliable.

It can eat up the miles and you will feel restored be relaxed when you arrive at your destination.

Few items I don’t like, but I overlook them as the rig overall is a win.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom