Fireman Fit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, my daughter and son-in-law are getting ready to purchase an early FJ40. He's a big guy and a Columbus Firefighter. He fits easily into a 75 FJ40 with the bucket seats. But we want to confirm that he's comfortable in an early one with bench seats. We're pretty sure he will....

Would anyone in the central Ohio area with a bench seat be willing to let them meet you and sit in your driver's seat?

Thanks in advance!
Pete

Some one in UA has one. I spotted it at the high school during a field hockey game.

IMG_8791.jpeg

IMG_8789.jpeg

IMG_8792.jpeg

IMG_8790.jpeg

Thanks! I should have been more clear. Their neighbor has an FJ with those bucket seats. He fits comfortably in those. They are planning on buying an FJ with bench seats out if state. I'm looking to to see if someone has a bench seat around columbus so that they could test fit. I'm pretty sure he'll fit. Just want to see before they travel to complete the purchase. They are so excited to finally get one!
Screenshot_20230923_185913_Photos.jpg

Very nice! I hope you don’t mind me posting pictures of your rig. I am up in Dublin, if you want a meet up sometime, give me a shout.

You're good, it wasn't anything I haven't already posted on Mud. Good luck with the rest of the fockey season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom