Fire wall insulation clip thingy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tmxmotorsports

SILVER Star
Threads
Trying to figure out what the technical name is for these need a few of them any help would be appreciated vehicle is 1994 fzj80 .
Thanks
Tommy

20230612_171340.jpg

20230612_171351.jpg

20230612_171404.jpg

It's a wiring clamp. The definitive list is here (post 19), but not all of the wiring clamps are available separately; some were supplied as a part of the assembly. If this is the clamp below and tot he right of the brake booster as you look at the firewall, mine doesn't have anything attached to it. it's on both my '94 and '95, so other than finding a 2rd or 3rd gen 80, I have no idea.

It's a wiring clamp. The definitive list is here, but not all of the wiring clamps are available separately; some were supplied as a part of the assembly. If this is the clamp below and tot he right of the brake booster as you look at the firewall, mine doesn't have anything attached to it. it's on both my '94 and '95, so other than finding a 2rd or 3rd gen 80, I have no idea.
It'd not for wiring they hold the fire wall insulation to the inside of the fire wall

OK, well then here you go:
1686617695569.png

same advice.

I wish I could have actually been some help.

FWIW, I just replaced my hood insulation pad. It didn't come with the pins. I wouldn't be surprised if the firewall pad came without them. FWIW, you can still get it:
1686618070240.png

It never ceases to amaze me what Toyota still sells; I just wish it was stuff I actually need...like the engine harness clamp between the wiper motor and the heater valve, or the front wheel backing plate, or the side mirrors, or...

...or a diverter valve I can actually afford!
1686618381787.png

I swear I bought one of these a couple of years ago and it was $20

To true... heater control valve not available or is it available as a sub part just installed rear heater sub parts there is 2 and come with hard lines and soft lines attached to them not cheap but worth it if you want rear heater. This isn't my rig it's a customer's I'm sure I have the clips somewhere here figured screw it I'll just get new ones lol

My '95's died in the rain yesterday. I swear I replaced the OEM one less than 5 years ago. With a Toyota replacement.

Bailing wire..... 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom