Finally Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome color! When it was listed on Ebay I pilfered *ALL* of the pictures listed on the auction, love that yellow! Lots of attention to detail, too.

Fix those shackles and you're in business! :)

I remeiber seeing it on Ebay...very nice but flip your shackles:hillbilly

KLF said:
Very kewl. Be glad you're in CT, you'd never get that registered in NH or MA. And with that "hey look at me!" color, you'd be getting pulled over all the time.

ps: ya, fix the shackles

Man, it must suck to live in places like that. And its cold too! Police down here could care less. Why couldnt it be registered?

Oh Ktrayner,
Fix the shackles and do not paint the dash yellow. Like the 2 tone, but much more and it gets rice. Cool cruiser, keep us posted with mods!!

macneill said:
Where in CT are you? GCLC member?
I am located in Thompson, CT. I am not a member of GCLC but would be interested in joining.

Thanks for everyones input. This is an awesome board. My wife bought me the truck from ebay. It was listed and sold around September. The new owner sold it in December (needed money for hurricane repairs). I am trying to track down the owner that did the restoration to get more info. I do not know what it has for gearing or which suspension was used. I appreciate the info on the shackles. I do not have any expirience with suspensions. I have noticed that the truck really tilts when cornering. Is this from the shackles being installed wrong? I thought it may be from too small a sway bar? It has been a challenge to get the truck registered in CT. The truck passed emissions with headers and a flowmaster, no cat. However they failed it for not having a cat installed! Living in CT the truck stays garaged all winter. Don't want the salt to eat it away! I am planning some more mods and will keep everyone updated. Does anyone have any expirience with Cruiser Solutions in NH??

Thanks, Kyle

Tilt during cornering is from owning a lifted 4x4. CHeck your shocks and see what shape they are in, bu tits probably b/c its lifted.
- No the shackles wont make it do that.
- Are you running any shims under the springs to correct for the long shackles?

Tracking down the owner who modded it would be a great bet. That and read on here as much as you can. Dont be scared to work on it yourself and get a little greasy. In the end you will learn more about the truck and save yourself a ton of $!

And WELCOME TO MUD!

?rivalry?

ktrayner that is a very nice rig, I like the black in the center of the hood too. I think that is the first one on the forum that might <duck> rival Princess, Exiled's rig. : )
Definitely get us more pictures in the future!

Last edited:
You can add a sway bar bar on the rear axle to help with the tilt in corners, but it will always tilt a good bit.

Tilting could be amplified by too much things on the roof rack. Try removing some the easily removable items(such as tires) and see how it handles.

Love the color, and the matching seats are very cool indeed.

Awesome truck. Definately loud.

I bet you get alot of head turns with that rig!!

In essense, Princess is now a 60. It has a manual tranny and a diesel with the round headlights. I know that it is still *technically* a 62, but is much closer to a 60 than a 62.

BTW, the Princess is better in my opinion only because it is a diesel, no offense.

Darkrealms said:
Aww, I wasn't being picky. . . they both look awsome. I just didn't want to get the beat down by Exiled.

I still say ACTION PICS!!! : )

Yeah! Exiled vs. ktrayner :D

I suggest a side by side at CM06! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom