Finally Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I finally am getting around to posting pics of my ride that I got in December. The truck is awesome! I drove it home to Connecticut from Miami. No problems whatsoever. It is an 85 withthe following - 5.7 Vortec, 600 cfm Edelbrock, 4 inch lift, 35x12.50 Turbo Tech tires (actually seem really good), 9,000 Warn winch, ARB front bumper, Weld Racing wheels, custom interior, roof rack with 6 lights. The body is im mint condition. As with any cruiser there is always more to do!
62_12.JPG
31_12.JPG
cd_12.JPG

That's is gorgeous! I remember seeing it for sale and wishing I could afford it ;)

Was it eBay? Cars.com? Either way, good going - you've got a beauty!

that thing's awesome. you could drive it in a straight line across connecticut.

Very nice and very..... yellow. :beer:

Where in CT are you? GCLC member?

What kind of shackles? Extended anti-inversion?
Are they on backwards?

Ratio ?

ktrayner vbmenu_register("postmenu_997612", true); :

Very nice your FJ !!! Wow... !!!

Q: Did you have to change the ratio ? because stock ratio is 4.10:1 and if you change your tires for 35'' maybe you should have 4.56:1 ratio?

is that correct ? and why not SOA ?

Shackels are backwards!

Dynosoar

Very kewl. Be glad you're in CT, you'd never get that registered in NH or MA. And with that "hey look at me!" color, you'd be getting pulled over all the time.

ps: ya, fix the shackles

sweet.

you should also paint the bottom of the dash yellow to match the seats and exterior. I like the colour schemes...

Ten tongues up!:cheers:

Very nice! Welcome to the small but proud group of CT FJ60 owners. Not too many left. Make sure you get it protected before the winter if it is not yet. I would hate to see such an immaculate cruiser fall pray to the rust gods.

Does it have a name? If it were mine I believe I might name it 'The Bumble Bee.'

I saved a couple of these pictures so I have something to shoot for the FJ62. Awesome ride!

5 Stars! *****

That is a sweet looking truck. Hope mine looks as good one day!

Yep, your shackles are on backwards.

Grecatex, the 62 series sold in the US came with the 4.11 gears, not the 60. Don't know if it is different in Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom