Fender flares? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

anyone that had them put them in the trash. I think there was someone recently who just removed theirs, maybe do a quick search.

I think mine are still in the attic along with the running boards.

Grey...off of a Black LC

Anyone know how I could get my hands on the stock fender flares for my 100

The 100 was never fitted with factory flares. Any flared variant you see is aftermarket or from a private disributor (such as Gulf States Toyota out of Texas).

flares

Im taking mine off as soon as the weather permits. im guessing withink the next 2 weks.?.? Make me an offer, and ill shoot you back once I have then in my hands. fyi, grey

I got a set of Gold ones off my Gulf States Deluxe version...the spoiler, sunroof thing, fender flares, and faux wood trim are all part of that package... Gulf States (TX, FL, MS, AL) also Toyota SE Dist (Jm Moran) for FL and GA i think... the more you know...and IMHO the LC shouldn't have any of that crap on it...

Last edited:
The only thing flares are good for on these things is wearing the paint off of the quarter panels (see pics of just about anyone's rig after the add-on flares are removed). The 100 has "flares" designed into the fenders, sticking aftermarket ones on top of those looks like overkill. With the damage risk I don't see the point.

Makes sense if you want it to look like a trailblazer....

These flares give it that 80 series look...
4WD07_P0302_06_S0372.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom