Fellow Cruiserheads (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got back from Chicago early this morning after picking up my first Cruiser. Remember this is the one I bought on Ebay. Flew up, picked it up, took it over to Gumby's for a lot of maintenance work. Worked our butts off. Then drove her home last night. Man what a ride....By the way if it weren't for Gumby I would not have this Cruiser. He did the intial inspection for me and told me it was a good one. THANKS AGAIN GUMBY>>>>> Also a BIG thanks to DAN. Dan told me exactly what I would need for our list, shipped it the day he said he would, got there the day he said it would. What a pleasant experience all the way around. This site is GREAT...of course the PEOPLE make this site. Long live the Cruisers.

Grouseman

Last edited:
Glad everything worked out. Gumby is a hell of a guy even though he has doesn't have the best taste in foortball teams (Are we ready for some Football!!!)

Congratulations! I can't agree with you more ano all of the above! While I haven't worked with gumby, Dan and everyone on this site have been a great help. And yes, the 80 does rock!

Enjoy!

Fly Rod

OK, STephen - this thread is useless without PICTURES!

Or are you too embarrassed to post the pictures of a baby blue 80 with side pipes and spinners?

M

Ok I will post some pictures tomorrow. Will get a little technical help and post some on here.

Grouseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom