Federal Couragia 35 X 12.50 R15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
I have been looking at these and with a price of $186.00 seems like a good deal. Anyone have experience with this brand/model of tire? My application will be mostly no serious mud, no big rocks, mainly trail riding as well as city/hwy driving.

Thanks

I ran some in that size on my 86' 4 runner for awhile. I didn't buy them brand new, I traded my 33x12.50 R15 Maxxis Bighorns for them. They were probably 90% or better tread and no noticeable wear when I had them mounted. I daily drove them for a couple years (about 45 miles per day) and they handled well, no vibrations, tires wore well, and not overly loud for a MT. My only complaint would be they didn't perform well on hard pack snow and ice. The Maxxis Bighorn MT's I had before did better.

Last edited:
I ran some in that size on my 86' 4 runner for awhile. I didn't buy them brand new, I traded my 33x12.50 R15 Maxxis Bighorns for them. They were probably 90% or better tread and no noticeable wear when I had them mounted. I daily drove them for a couple years (about 45 miles per day) and they handled well, no vibrations, tires wore well, and not overly loud for a MT. My only complaint would be they didn't perform well on hard pack snow and ice. The Maxxis Bighorn MT's I had before did better.View attachment 1922642
Thanks for your input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom