February Club Run - Cougar Buttes! February 19th, 2022; Day Run w/overnight camping optional. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have to photography CIF waterpolo on Sat--I am bummed along with my father-in-law

It looks like Katelin and I will be out in the 40 for Saturday wheeling and camping overnight! I think Larry will be camping out at Soggy Dry Lake starting Friday.

Sorry, wont be able to make this run! Headed down to Yuma tomorrow to start the CA Backcountry Discovery Route for the rest of the week. Till the next one!

Sorry, wont be able to make this run! Headed down to Yuma tomorrow to start the CA Backcountry Discovery Route for the rest of the week. Till the next one!
We'll miss you, but hope you have a great time! You'll have to tell us all about it!

Hi all! I'm bringing the family and coming for the day. I'm hoping I can get guidance / assistance on the airing down process. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone!

Here are a few photos from the run courtesy of @jabronie9:

Cougar Buttes

I you have any photos from the run that you wanted posted on the club website please add them HERE and I will upload them...
Thanks! Song (Cruiser Chick's husband) also took some photos that he plans on sharing with the club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom