1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fat man on a plane

Discussion in 'TX- Lone Star Land Cruisers' started by dd113, Feb 28, 2007.

1. dd113

dd113

Whooooo Hoooooo! Looks like I can make the ROund Up. Here is the catch: The big gay 80 will stay at home and I will fly into DFW on Wed the 14th but it will be late; maybe around 10pm or so. I need a ride to the event and then a ride back to DFW on the 17th in the mid afternoon.

ANy ideas on a ride????

****ing cant wait

2. dd113

dd113

after consulting with the President I think flying into San Antonio or Austin would be the better idea. How about a ride from SA or Austin to katemcy then a ride back to DFW on Sat?

3. SHREG

SHREG

Jen and I will be in Austin for Wed eve. Were headed to Katempsy Thursday afternoon sometime. Yer welcome to join us, I can pick you up in Austin if needed.

4. JasonH

JasonH

Media:
    Very cool that you're coming David! I wish I could help with transportation. I'm heading to DFW on Sunday and I'll have a truck load of family with me. I'll be happy to hand you a beer when I see you though. :D

5. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Have Truck, Will Travel SILVER Star

It will be good to see you Brother!

I'm picking up Casey Campbell and bringing him out in the BJ42. It's full, but I've got a place for you to sleep in DFW if you need.
    HTH
    Happy Trails! N

6. Waggoner5

Waggoner5 SILVER Star

Jason Keene is picking up the editor from Crawl Magazine in Austin. Get in touch with him at JK Customs. 512.218.4222.
    Glad you are coming.