Events/Trails Farmington May 4 or 5 (1 Viewer)

Which day can you go?

• Saturday May 4th

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sunday May 5th

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dumpolina

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm itching to get out in the hills.
I plan to go to Farmington to explore the trails I ran when the Cliffhangers 4x4 group lead the "fall crawl" last year.
Anyone that wants to come along is welcome to tag along.
Obstacles would be best for something on 33" + with at least one locker and some armor.
That said, these obstacles were mostly right off the arroyos and gas exploration roads. Getting to the obstacles could be done in nearly stock vehicles. The newer 4Runners wouldn't have any issue.
Meet in Farmington 9:30 AM, wheel the glade area, off trail by 3 or 4 latest puts folks back in Alb by 6 or 7.

Interest?
Please vote for which day is best. Best for me is Saturday

Wish I could too, that's some country that need exploring. Something, something, work. 8 more years!

Wish I could too, that's some country that need exploring. Something, something, work. 8 more years!

No, not 8 more years. You go NOW and wheel the snot out of that 4runner. You might be crushed by a flying toilet from a 747 up in the sky next week. :flipoff2:

Like my bumper sticker says "carpe f'ing diem".
Amen.

If my junk holds up wheeling Gordy’s this Monday, I’m planning on wheeling Farmington both Saturday and Sunday. If the time is too tight, could push out meeting in Farmington to 10 or 10:30. I’ll be coming from Bayfield so I’m easy either way

have to work on Sunday and already had plans on Saturday, will try to catch the next one.

Does not look like that weekend is going to work for me

No problem! I plan to connect with the 4Corners 4x4 guys

Those guys have that place dialed. You'll definitely have more fun running Chokecherry with guys who know the lines.

I would have considered joining you but it looks like I'll be in CO this weekend. How did it go at Gordy's?

I would have considered joining you but it looks like I'll be in CO this weekend. How did it go at Gordy's?

I’m basing outta Bayfield... I’ll watch for your shiny rig!
Looks like solo exploring Saturday around pagosa then Sunday hook up with 4Corners guys
Gordys? Excellent, wasn’t even windy till like 4. No breakage!!
Here’s the little Zuke that gets things done!
Hard to spot and keep a good camera angle

If anyone plans to come up Saturday or Sunday please message me tonight. I’ll probably have limited cell by 10pm

Enjoy yourself Grant and be safe. Oh, did you check the knuckle studs? :rofl:

WHAT A DAY!! Cliffhangers Four Wheel Drive Club turned out a bunch of wicked rigs, ran a bunch of obstacles I did not go on last Fall Crawl so I now have GPS on a bunch of terrain. They walked a bunch of rigs of every variety through an equal variety of challenges. No breakage, no ego's, no yahoos... Absolutely excellent day on the trail!!
IMG_5605.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom