Farmall Model A Rebuild Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

my kids wanted to take their cousin for a ride

hillbilly go cart.jpg
hillbilly go cart.jpg

Sweet :)

just be careful tractor collecting is like 4 wheeling once u get one u have to get another:grinpimp:)

My dad has been bit.

A few years back mom got him a set of 4 old original tractor seats. She figured he'd make stools to go under them. Nope, he's getting the right tractors....

Glad this thread got ressurected.

Looking forward to restoring the '50 Farmall Super A my grandfather left me when he passed away since I posted above. Hopefully I can swing a shop soon after I get my degree, and take some time from Cruisers to spend on the tractor.

This thread will probably be my jumping off point.

:cheers:

a year later and we are still running strong.

i just got back from texas where i bought an 1F from a cruiser head in longview, and picked up a bunch of plow parts, my paw's parts that were still out at the old farm

:hmm: 15 years since i have put the plows on this thing.

this should be a lot of fun.:hillbilly:

Glad this thread got ressurected.

Looking forward to restoring the '50 Farmall Super A my grandfather left me when he passed away since I posted above. Hopefully I can swing a shop soon after I get my degree, and take some time from Cruisers to spend on the tractor.

This thread will probably be my jumping off point.

:cheers:

yeah, i don't get real giddy over much. but it has been one of the best decisions i ever made.

getting to see my kids drive my grandfather's tractor is just awesome.

hopefully i'll have them plowing peas, and corn by the end of the summer.

keep us updated on your progress

Nice project, i have a 47 Super A, serial # 250038, the 38th one made. I'll get to restoring it one of these days, its in real good shape, all origional, the only thing i own that always starts

that's cool

only thing i've done with mine in the last three years is mow a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom